My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 6 July 2020

GOING A BIT DOTTY

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has got off to a good start.

Once back from Mum's this evening I managed a quick crafty play and produced this:




This used:

Image:  LOTV:  If Friends Were Flowers
Sentiment:  LOTV:  Sketchy Wishes
Backing Papers from my snippet mountain  (trying really hard to reduce these drastically)
Corner Rounding Punch
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust

and that is me for today.

Many thanks for the lovely comments and emails regarding my first sewing tutorial yesterday.  So chuffed that some folk feel I may be able to help them to start sewing on their creations.

I will be back tomorrow with Step Two.

Until then I will love and leave you.


14 comments:

meg said...

Your pretty papers are perfect with the beautifully coloured flowers

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is so pretty! Love both the combination of colours and the polka dots xx

Aquarius said...

A pretty card and great use of the dotty papers in different scales - really works well. Enjoyed reading your tutorial yesterday.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so pretty , love those colours together. x

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card.

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Jules, just having a little catch-up over here! Love your cards so much. Hope all is well with you, Jo x

Kath said...

This is a lovely card Jules - such a sweet image and beautiful colours too.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pretty card Jules and everything tones in so beautifully

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

So pretty Jules, such lovely colours and design, Kate x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Jules, I love that you went dotty! lol Loving the color combo of this card, it is just beautiful. The image is so pretty too and of course you have colored it perfectly just like the sewing! Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

This is a beauty Jules, love those colours and the sweet LOTV image. I am working backwards so am very excited to see your next post down!! xx

Kathleen said...

Love it, the colours are right up my street and a really great design and a lovely image.

Kath x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Enny said...

Oh, I missed this one, what a lovely card, beautiful stamp and gorgeous paper!
Your sewing section is also very interesting, but I don't have a sewing machine. Hugs, Enny