My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 9 July 2020

CHRISTMAS HUGS

Hi Everyone

Running very late so I will crack on and just post my card .. .. which is my first Christmas card for July.




This used:

Image:  Power Poppy Country Home Christmas Digital Stamp Set
Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique (sadly no longer trading .. boo hoo!!)
Backing Papers:  Winter Wonderland Paper Pad from The Works last year
ProMarkers
Gold Glitter
Metallic Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I am taking this over to Fezziwig's Festive Frolics challenge where this fortnight the theme is "Anything Festive" goes .. .. .. so not too difficult at all.

Short and sweet and I'll catch you again soon.


18 comments:

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules.
Kath x

meg said...

Beautiful traditional Christmas card,a gorgeous image and colouring

Aquarius said...

Fabulous image and beautifully coloured to match the background

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful Christmas card.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, a great image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic image Jules, I love everything about this card.

Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the your first Christmas card for July Jules.. Beautiful image perfectly coloured...everything as always matches beautifully.

Anne

Lynne said...

A wonderful card Jules and beautifully coloured x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is stunning, I love those colours. The gold and red mounting on the image is fantastic. We are fair getting though the festive makes!! Thank You for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, this fortnight, Love Hazelx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Jules - I really need to get a wriggle on with mine!
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

I always like to get to your cards asI know 9/10 times out of 10 that I will have finished my commenting after commenting on yours. Love the image, never seen it before, lovely papers and design.

Kath x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Jules, lovely image and a great design. xx

Di said...

Stunning card Jules - love it!

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda said...

I am loving this card Jules, and your first Christmas card for July, good for you! That image is just so pretty and has so much country charm! Love the paper you used too, so pretty! Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

What a beautiful card, love the watering can, beautiful colours ! Hugs, Enny

Sarah said...

What a fabulous image Jules and I love the colours xx