My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 17 July 2020

LOADS OF LOVE

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has been a good one.

Mine started by finishing off a card I began to make on Wednesday evening .. .. and this morning was the first chance I had to return and finish it.

I am dedicating this card to everyone who needs a good old dollop of love at the moment.  

Quite a quick and easy card to pull together really because I keep a collection of flowers and leaves that I have die-cut from snippets of leftover white and coloured card and I just grab them as and when I need them .. .. or when I fancy a little colouring session.




This used:

Snippets from the Snippet Mountain
Sizzix  Thinlits Dies:  
"664163" Wildflower Stems 1
"664164" Wildflower Stems 2
"662697" Stitched Slots
Sentiment:  Penny Black Clear Stamp Set "30-146" Loads of Love
ProMarkers
Diamond Stickles (that you probably can't see)
Pearls, Button and Twine

So that is me for today, and as everything but the base card came from the ever increasing snippet mountain, I am making my way over to enter my card into Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge, where we are encouraged to use up as many leftovers as possible.  

Enjoy what is left of the evening and have a good weekend too.

16 comments:

Kathleen said...

Some really lovely dies, great colours and a super design.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules, the design is brilliant and your flowers are so beautiful, Kate x x

EvaE. said...

WOW! Eine ganz fantastische Karte, tolle Blüten und eine coole Idee, sie in die Schlitze zu stecken! Herzliche Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende wünscht Eva!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

all I can say is " I love it ". x

Aquarius said...

A great card for the Playground challenge and a super collection of flowers - I do so like these Sizzix dies, they are so versatile

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful pocket of posies Jules and I love how you’ve sneaked your heart in between them... your card would cheer anyone up with all the pretty colours.
It’s a dull start here in Somerset this morning but hoping the sun will shine through later....
Enjoy your weekend whatever you’re doing..

Anne

meg said...

A beautiful posy Jules , love the pocket you created for them and the wooden background, have a great weekend

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, a lovely collection of flowers.
I'm going to see Mum this afternoon, hopefully it will go well and she will understand why I can't give her a hug.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous bouquet of flowers Jules, a gorgeous card too.

Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great make, Love the flower heads all popping out of the slot. Sending a big dollop of love back at cha, Hazel x

Carol S. said...

Wow!! Jules this design with the pocket, is beautiful and love the colour and flower mix. Another gorgeous card.
Love and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgoeus Jules.
Sue x

Enny said...

Oh, this card is really gorgeous, such beautiful flowers, wonderful ! And of course a big dollop of love back to you !! Enny

Sarah said...

What a brilliant idea for bits and pieces of white card...must try and remember that tip!! Love the pretty colours you have used xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this beauty.
x Karen

Di said...

Wow Jules - what a totally stunning card - great use of snippets and what a result!

Hugs

Di xx