My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 11 July 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope your weekend has got off to a good start.

Late .. .. again!!  So flying in and out very quickly with this little creation I have made this evening at the end of a busy day.




This used:

Image:  IndigoBlu "Wild Meadow" 
Sentiment:  Penny Black Clear Stamp Set "30-297" Sprinkles and Smiles
Backing Paper:  From Snippet Mountain
Butterfly Dies:  First Edition Butterflies Die Set
X-Cut Punches:  Corner Rounder and Heart Die
Gems

and that is it.

No challenges today .. .. .. just a bit of "play time".

Take care everyone and I will catch you again soon.


10 comments:

meg said...

Splitting the image into four pieces and layering them individually was a wonderful idea,the blue,black and brown a great combination of colours,thank you for your support and comments I appreciate them,take care Meg x

Aquarius said...

Very clever and attractive layout here - especially like the rounded opposing corners

Crafting Queen said...

Love the design of this card. Have a great day.x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely creation Jules...but no stitching on this one?

Anne

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, a great image and such a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love what you've done with this card Jules.

Sue xx

Sarah said...

Very pretty Jules, love the subtle colours and the tile effect xx

Brenda said...

I love this card Jules! The design of it is so cool looking, really draws the eye in. The color combo is nice too, never would have put brown and gray together, but I am loving it and the black makes everything pop. I will be CASing this card for sure! Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

A beautiful card Jules, love the shape of the images ! Hugs, Enny

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules and such a beautiful design too.
Kath x