My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

BEE CRAFTY'S CHALLENGE 10

Hi Everyone

Has everyone had a miserable day weather wise today?  It was really dark this morning here when the alarm went off and never really brightened up at all.

It seems really weird to have to have the light on all day!!!!

Anyway, my share today is for the Bee Crafty's Tuesday Challenge.  They have been busy relocating their premises and are now up and running again .. .. and so are the challenges.

This week the theme is "What's New".  This can be some new stash or a new technique .. .. but you will get the idea of it if you visit the challenge.

My creation uses a "new stamp" and a set of new charms that I received in the post yesterday from Clare as my prize from the last "Oldie but a Goodie Challenge".  Thank you Clare xx.  I just had to get it all inked up and have a play.



This used:

Image:  Elusive Images "Men's Mandala Set"
Backing Papers:  Cuddly Buddly
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Charm from my prize
ProMarkers
Cord from the Stash Box

So that is me for today.

Nothing much to report other than being a really good girl and defrosting the freezer in the garage .. .. ..and having a lovely time in my little craft pod of course.

So who is watching Corrie?  Who is your number one suspect for bashing Tracy over the head?  My money is on Claire!!

I have also had some awards and tasks to complete from some of my lovely blog buddies.  I haven't forgotten ladies and promise to get round to this.  It is just that I am struggling to come up with some interesting answers LOL!!! 
Have a good evening everyone. 

Love

22 comments:

Juls said...

grwat combo of images, and I love the text detail! Hugs Juls

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jules love the colour.My money is on Claire she is to quiet for my liking.

Wishcraft said...

Great male card Jules - love how you've sneaked the heart in, works perfectly :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
This is a fabulous card for a man; so stylish and unusual. I think it's Claire too (quiet ones are the worst?!) Gail and Tyrone didn't waste much time did they!! xx

Anonymous said...

Stupid, I meant Sally and Tyrone! xx

lisa said...

There seems to be a lot of housework going on there Jules. Defrosting the freezer....in this weather.....I have a lovely freezer that defrost itself!! It is nice to get things back to normal though isn't it, even though the hols were lovely. We even managed a bit of sunshine this afternoon.
You've been a very busy bee with all these lovely cards too. I must get moving on some for Valentine's and Mother's Day. You've given me a kick start as usual!!!!
Hugs Lisax

Netty said...

Terrific design Jules, love it. I love Tracy she is so wicked and am sorry she is leaving the Street. Annette x

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules!

Wonderful card hun!, love your new stamps and what a lovely charm too. I think it's Claire too, and Tracey is such a cowbag lol!

Have a great evening sweetie,

Hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Love this one Jules, great male card and fab LO.

Donna x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love what you have done with the stamps Jules, great masculine card, I always struggle with these so love the inspiration.x

Julie-Ann said...

Love it Jules, took me a while to see it but there it was right in the middle.....
Love the layout of this one too....
Thanks for taking part in our challenge.
Julie-Ann

Tracy said...

I love what you've made with your prize Jules. Great colour and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

This is really cool Jules! love all the details!!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Jules loving the colours, papers and the images I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card Jules. I love the papers and the stamps are fab.

Nikki x

coops said...

brilliant male card jules.the stamp is great and i love teh colours and backing paperes and fab charm :D
oooooo am loving corra.i think either claire or gail.

xx coops xx

Nicola said...

Great card Jules. Just love how everthing ties into together. I know what you mean with the weather how dull and horrible is it. Hugs Nicola xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Great card Jules! I love how you have layered up the elements on the stamp. So glad you like your prize.
Hugs, Clare x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, thats a really fabulous male card, love those images and your papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, i love this, love the colours you have chosen too,big hugs love Pops x x x

Beryl said...

Brilliant 'man card' - love the central design - and the bp.
eryl xx

Bee Crafty said...

This is fantastic, so good to see a manly card, would be great for so many of them too x

Thanks for taking part in the Bee Crafty Tuesday Challenge

Bev x