My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 1 January 2011

PENNY BLACK AT ALLSORTS - JANUARY

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year to everyone .. .. I hope your head isn't too sore from all the celebrations of last night.  I will whisper though .. .. just in case LOL!!!

This month our challenge for January over at Penny Black at Allsorts is
"All You Need Is Love"

All of my lovely teamies (including our two new recruits Louise and Tracy) have created some gorgeous projects.  I hope you get chance to pop over and look at them all on the main challenge blog and the individual blogs .. .. and I hope that you also get chance to play along with us.

There are some amazing prizes to be won .. .. .. and don't forget our blog hop that starts on the 15th January..... get it written in the new diary!!  LOL!!

So here is my DT card for this month's challenge




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1342K" Hugs & Kisses For You
Sentiment:  Penny Black "3459D" Wrap A Hug
Backing Papers:  DCWV Citrus Stack
Martha Stewart Punch:  Valentine Lace
Koh-I-Noor Coloured Pencils
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon, Thread and Charm from the stash box

I hope you like my make .. .. .. and hope you will get chance to join in the challenge.

No Funky Hand Challenge to launch today .. .. it is all change at Funky this month .. .. so watch this space!! 

Have a good New Years Day and a brilliant 2011!!

Love

34 comments:

Debs said...

Another stunner Jules.
Happy New Year - hope it brings you love, luck and happiness in abundance.
Have a fab weekend
Debs xx

Loopylou. said...

that is just way too cute jules!!! hope you had a fab night last night, huge new year hugs Lou xxx

brenda said...

Super creation Jules.

Happy New Year and thanks for all your support in 2010.

B x

Doreen said...

Just stunning Jules love the colours.xxx

Juls said...

this is utterly gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

Delphine said...

Happy New Year, Jules! I love your first make of the year... The image is fantastic and I love your colouring and choice of colours! Love the ribbon with charm too! Hugs Delphine xx

chris said...

Hi Jules love this card its so special. your koh-i-noor colouring is amazing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR , Hugs Chris xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Jules :o) Love the image and fab colours. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Lisa x

Tracy said...

Never seen this stamp before, it's gorgeous and I love the sentiment too, it's perfect.
Happy New Year Jules
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my penny blacks to join in the challenges!

This is gorgeous Jules, LOVE that stamp, how I would love to get loose in your stash! hehe!

Have a great day!

mckinkle said...

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR Jules!!

Such a beautiful card, I love the rich zesty colours, it is so refreshing to see after the heavy xmas colours and the touch of rich blue is beautiful!

Keryn x

pinky said...

Its so gorgeous Jules, love the colours.

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card Jules! The image is so beautifully colored and I love the border that you used!
Have a happy and healthy New Year!
Ellie.

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules and happy new year hun!

Wow, this is gorgeous!, fab image and love your layout too. Hope you had a lovely evening last night and your head is ok lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

Jacee said...

Smashing card Jules, lovely cheery colours, just what we need on such a dull day, happy new year to you and yours too.
Hugs Jacee

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, Happy New Year to you love, and your card is gorgeous love your colouring and the card design its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, happy new year. Love this gorgeous card. This image is so lovely & your colouring is amazing.

donna x

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning work sweetie, loving the colours and papers fab big hugs love Pops x x x

Nikbee said...

Happy New Year. A wonderful card. I love the image.

Nikki x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card Jules :o)
Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave me, i will always cherish them and for being 1 of my fabbie followers, all the best for 2011!!
hugs and xxx

MagsB said...

Gorgeous card, I love the bright colours, so cheering at this dark winter time!

Happy New Year!

luv, Mags x

Fleur said...

Hi Jules this is awesome, I absolutly adore the image ~ may treat myself ~ again!!!
Hope you have a happy & healthy new year
Hugz Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jules this is absolutely gorgeous I adore that image and the colours are beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Louise said...

Hello Jules your card is totally fab just love that stamp not seen that one before and such a fun card.
Hugs Louise xx

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.the image is fab and i love the zesty backing paper and great layout :D

xx coops xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous card, great photo too, not getting on well with my new camera.
janex

Claire said...

Beautiful card Jules, I love the clour combination, just what we need on a cold january day.
Happy new year to you and yours
Claire xxxx

Mervi said...

Hello Jules and Happy new year!
Beautiful image and you have coloured it so lovely,
Loved the previous cards too;-))m

Anne said...

Hi Jules
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Happy New Year to you too and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.
Anne x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is super gorgeous Jules! The colours, image and colouring are fantastic.

I wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Hugs
Maarit

Steph said...

What a cute card, Jules. Haven't seen that image before and I adore your little heart charm! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas xxx

Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous work, well done! x

Beryl said...

A lovely image and sentiment. Great card.
Happy New Year.
Beryl xx

craftimamma said...

What a wonderful card Jules. I love the image and the sentiment. They are both quite special.

Hugs
Lesley Xx