My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 19 January 2011

YET ANOTHER VALENTINE

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well.  It seems ages since I posted last and yet it was only yesterday morning LOL!!!

I am well into Valentine mode at the moment but am still chasing my tail .. .. .. so sadly I am not getting any blog hopping in!!  Still at least that means I am busy.

A much simpler Valentine share today




This used:

Image:  Stampendous! "V143" Ornate Heart
Sentiment:  Magnolia "Be My Valentine"
Backing Paper:  Papermania "Rose Garden"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Diamond Stickles
Ribbons and flowers from the Stash Box

The heart has been stamped in black versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder so that there is a nice sheen on it .. .. but sadly the camera hasn't been able to pick this up.

Right .. back to it .. ..  lots more I need to do before I can give in for the day .. .. no rest for the wicked!!!  LOL!!!

Love

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I know what you mean, a day can seem like an eternity in blog world!

Love the card, beautiful rose paper, totally love the heart and sentiment!

Jacee said...

Lovely Jules, like the roses and teh paper is really pretty.
Hugs Jacee

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules.xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really nice card, just lovin the heart!!
hugs shell xx

mckinkle said...

Oh stop it Jules, you'll be trying to tell us that you dont like Valentines and we all know different!!

You big softie you!! lol!

Beautiful card Jules, I love the sharp contrast between the soft rose papers and the strong black rose, really lovely touch!

Keryn x

Vicky said...

Another stunning card Jules!, love the heart stamp and gorgeous papers too :o)

Enjoy playing!

Hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Jules :o) Such pretty papers and love the heart and all that sparkle! It's all a bit busy for me this week too, hoping it'll be slightly calmer next week! Lisa x

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Jules, love the heart:)

Tracy said...

You've used my favourite papers, I am near the end now, gorgeous creation, I love that heart. and I too am finding it hard to get around blogland.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

That's beautiful, Jules! I do like those papers!

lisa said...

Hi Jules. This is a lovely Valentine's card. For some reason I am finding them really difficult. After coming up with one idea I got stuck, funny how some things are easier than others. The heart stamp on this is really beautiful.
I love your circle easel card and have had a look at your excellent tutorial. I shall definitely be giving this a go.
Hugs Lisax

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
This is sooo beautiful! Adore those papers and love the black n white heart with the bunch of roses! Just gorgeous!
Kelly.x

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the contrast of that fabulous black heart against the pastal background! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

Beautiful card Jules, I'm in the middle of Valentine's as well for the shop,I love the paper and the stamped heart contrasts so well.
Claire

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absoluetly gorgeous sweetie and love the heart image :o)
hugs and xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, oh this is one gorgeous Valentine card I love it, the card design and your beautiful image is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

simply very pretty and classic in design. janex

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.the heart is fab and i love the pretty papers and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a lot of lovin! Does your hubby know you are sending out all of these Valentine's cards! It's a beauty! Hugs, Lesley