My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 8 January 2011

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY - CHALLENGE 133

Hi Everyone

Back again after our fun of earlier today .. ..

Tonight I am here with a make for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where they have a theme of "New Beginnings".

Mine is a special make which I have made for mine and hubby's use .. .. .. every Monday evening!!!!!





 
This used:

Images:  Penny Black "1753H" Fluffy and "2861F" In Love
Sentiments:  Computer Generated with Font "Disgusting Behaviour"  (LOL!!!  Love the name of this font as much as the font itself !!)
Backing Paper:  Dovecraft "DCDP98" Piece of Cake
ProMarkers
Cord from the Stash Box

Inside will be the sheets on which we will be recording our weights each week (hoping that they reduce)!!  At the moment our sheets are just stuffed inside the cupboard .. .. this year we will be being mega posh with our special wallet!!

I hope everyone has had a good Saturday.

Love

23 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! Great image...love the layout of the card, and the fact you have made it look like a book...the pockets inside are just fabulous too!!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Found it, found it - Yay! It's on his nose, it's on his nose!! What have you done to me woman!! This is fab, I love it! Unfortunately, I diet alone in this house. Son is skinny, hubby goes to the gym every morning so can eat like a horse ans till has a 34" waist at the age of 54. I have a 34" waist too, lol, but working to get it down. I did lose 3 and a half pounds last week!! xx

Doreen said...

Oooh you little devil you!!!!! I was looking for a good thirty minutes last night I even had Tommy looking,couldn't find it.
I love this folder a great idea, I have found the heart tonight. Love the backing paper. Have a good evening.xxx

Netty said...

Wow how posh is that. Good luck with the diet and great folder. Annette x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so pretty Jules! lovely make and such a great idea! Kim

Rosietoes said...

Hi Jules,
What a lovely blog! Thank you for your kind comments on mine this evening.
Love the idea of a heart in every creation.

Edna x

Beryl said...

Brilliant idea - and I can tell you my scales are telling me I look just like the cat on the scales on the wallet. Good luck with the weight loss.
Beryl xx

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules!

Brilliant creation hun!, fab image and great layout too. Good luck with the diet sweetie and yes you will be mega posh lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute idea! Such a cute sentiment too! I should make one for myself!

Claire said...

I love it, great fun. Lots of luck with the diet and I do hope you are going to use the sheets on the inside.
Claire

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hey Jules. Happy New Year. Sorry I am behind and not commenting on everything but I have admired your recent makes (all of them fab!), checked for hearts (all of them found),laughed at £50 notes on the lawn (and at your poorly hubby's iconoclastic approach to retrieval) and been made happier (by the good news of his reprieve) and the simple enjoyment of viewing your blog! Hugs to you, Lesley

MagsB said...

What a fab idea! Very best of luck with the diet - I'm sure this gorgeous wallet will be a real inspiration!

luv, Mags x

Grenouille Greetings said...

And good luck with the diet. I have an excel spreadsheet for ours which starts Monday! WW, Lesley

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules this is fabulous what a brilliant idea love how you can keep a record of your weight loss on the inside and the images you have used are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, good luck on the diet!

That tubby kitty is the cutest thing ever!!!

SO Can't wait to get my PB stuff! *squeal*

Unknown said...

Oh that is so super cute! What a great idea. Wishing you the best with your diet plan. :)

Nikbee said...

A wonderful folder. I love the backing paper.

Nikki x

Andrea said...

gosh, can you see me my big smiling ... fantastic

coops said...

fabulous card/folder jules.love the little kitty.my cat is currently on a diet too, thanks to the vet and he is not impressed.he is trying anything to get us to give him more food :D
l love the colours of your card and fab layout and YES!!!! i found the hearts todays :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oh absolutely priceless - you have given me such a giggle, i think it's because i need to loose about half a stone by my hols in May !!!, Luv Sam x

Little K Smith said...

Oh love this too Jules! Fab image, he looks a little shocked! :D
Good luck with it :)
Kelly.x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous idea Jules - this really made me smile!! Never seen this Fluffy image before but he/she is perfect for this :-) Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Joey said...

Jules this made me smile straight away, makes me wish I had made one! great idea! thanks for sharing withus at PBSC
Joey x