My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 8 January 2011

TEE HEE .. .. ... NAUGHTY ME!!!

Hi Everyone

Hadn't realised that last night's heart was so hard to find!!!

I didn't plan it to be so difficult .. .. .. in fact an email plinged onto my phone just as I went to bed from a blog buddy saying "She could find the heart!!" and I had a comment earlier from another buddy saying she hadn't managed to find it either.

I did wonder whether it had perhaps got detached or something so snook out of bed to check it was still on the card .. .. and yes it was!!!  So I snuggled back under the covers with a cheeky little grin on my face, chuckling to myself and  picturing folk looking for it!!  (I can be a bit wicked like that sometimes LOL!!).

I wonder if it is the most difficult one yet?!?!?  LOL!!

Oh well .. .. I will leave you struggling until I post later and then I will reveal where the little blighter is .. .. tee hee!!!

In fact .. .. .. if anyone has / or can find it leave me a comment here.  The first one to correctly let me know where it is will get a little pack of goodies from me (nothing major .. .. .. but it will be filled with love).

Have a lovely day.  The sun is shining beautifully here.

Edit:  Just thought I would check my photograph out on my lovely hubby.  Without any help from me it took him just under a minute to find the heart .. .. he asked if that meant he could have the prize .. .. but then said "It's OK .. it can go to the next person to find it".  (Between you an me he wouldn't have the foggiest idea what to do with anything crafty anyway LOL!!).

THE HEART IS FOUND!!! 

My lovely blog buddy Shell was the first to "finally" find the heart Tee Hee .. well done Shell.  Let me have your addy and I will send you a little pack of goodies!!  Thanks for playing along.


IT WAS HERE ALL OF THE TIME

Oh dear .. .. just notice I have lost a follower during the course of this little bit of fun!!  Sorry if I have offended someone.

Catch you all later

Love

11 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

You are so naugty I found it ner!! It on the flowery paper in the corner under your watermark!! so ner ner ner ner hehe!!
hugs shell xx

G Peplow said...

Hiya Jules, I found it, under the pic on the very bottom middle of card. Pretty little heart with a black shiny surface, you are a tinker, LOL :0) xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Great news about your hubby's work, the wait must have been so distressing. Enjoy your special bottle!

I spy a heart, at least I think that I do, in the design paper corner and close to the A in Always With A Heart. If I'm wrong...I really do need a pair of glasses! Lol!

Big hugs
Maarit

G Peplow said...

Well done Shell:0) xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Whoop Whoop thank you hunnie
Oh I am so excited xx
hugs shell xx

Loopylou. said...

romfl jules!!! little mo looked and looked! he said "well mummy theres no tag for a heart hole so i just don't know where she put it today, do you fink its under the ladys hat?!!!!" bless him!!!! lol!! hugs lou xxx

Sandy said...

What a great sense of humour you have Jules! Your hearts are usually so obvious but it's great fun to search for the 'not so obvious'. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Anonymous said...

I'd never have found this one Jules - how to keep an idiot amused, ha, ha!! Might just get on Ebay for a magnifying glass ....

Anonymous said...

LOL, you tricker!

coops said...

haha, now i see the heart.i was searching for ages :D
well done shell :D
xx coops xx

Minami said...

It's so obvious to see now that i know where it is lol