My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

A VALENTINE MAKE

Hi Everyone

I am a little earlier this evening. I got carried away last night crafting away and ended up posting very late!!!   Sorry about that!!

Tonight's share is a valentine card .. .. although you wouldn't know it from the outside.








This used:

Image:  Elusive Script Background
Sentiment:  Woodware "FRCL128" Circular Greetings
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Gold Embossing Powder
Ribbon and Cord from the stash box
Diamond Stickles
Rather a lot of photographs tonight but I just had to add a close up of  the little label .. .. I lurve it!!!   I went randomly around the edge of the label with a versamark ink pen and embossed it with gold powder .. .. I love how little bits of it stuck to the lettering too!!  Doesn't take much to please me does it!!!

Some of you might want to sign off now!!!  I understand if you do .. .. but I have a mission to complete that I should have done ages ago.  It is to answer loads of questions passed to me by my lovely blog buddy Annmaree.  I feel it is rude not to do these things if someone has been kind enough to think of you.

The idea behind it is that you learn a little bit more about the cyber person you visit LOL!!

Well here goes..........................


4 shows that I watch:

Take Me Out
Coronation Street

The last two are my all time favourites - but they have finished at the mo

Love .. X-Factor
The Apprentice

4 things I'm passionate about:

crafting
family
friends
my Penny Black stamps

4 words/phrases I use alot:

Oh Dear
Love you
LOL!!!
Thank You

4 things I have learned from the past:

That babies grow up far too quickly
That I was very lucky to find and marry my Mr Right when I was young
Not to use egg as a hair conditioner if you are going to rinse your hair with hot water!!!
Not to do outdoor craft fayres in the depths of Winter LOL!!!

4 things you are looking forward to:

Tomorrow
Hopefully one day seeing my work in a craft magazine
The next time I have all my family together at home again
Christmas (I know I am mad .. .. but I love Christmas)

4 things I did yesterday:

Cooked and cleaned .. .. the same as every other day!!!
Didn't stop crafting until nearly bedtime as hubby was out and about
Met my new teamies over at Funky Hand
Missed out on a good blog hopping session :-(

4 things I love about Winter:

Christmas trees
Going out into the cold so that I can go back into the warm
Making stew with dumplings (and eating it)
Snowflakes and icicles

4 Places I would like to visit:

The Penny Black Factory to see a stamp grow from design to the finished article
The big craft stores in America
The future
The past

So there you go Annmaree .. .. .. I no longer feel guilty for not sharing more about myself with you and my fellow bloggers. 

I am not going to pass it on to anyone (though I know I am supposed to) .. .. if you would like to have a go though take the questions and let me know you answered them .. .. then I can come and have a nosey at your answers.

I still have yet another mission to complete from my buddy Lesley .. .. I will save that one for another day as I think I have bored you for long enough now.  LOL!!!

Have a lovely evening.

Love

30 comments:

chris said...

hi jules, so, so, so, so, so,
, so special.loved your getting to know you's
hugs chris

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Very elegant.


Love Kerry xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, what a beautiful card!!! Absolutely stunning! I enjoyed reading the answers to your questions; a few the same as mine would be! xx

PinksyDoodles said...

I LOVE this card Jules. It's so elegant and grown up, just gorgeous.
Great getting to know a bit more about you with your answers.
Clare x

Linby said...

When I saw the title of your post I thought "well the heart will be easy to find on this one" so I was surprised when I saw the creation! I love the simplicity of this card, I have loads of those flowers and wondered what to do with them, thanks for the inspiration.
Linbyx

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules!

Gorgeous card as always hun, and that sentiment looks lovely with the embossed edge :o)

Well I loved the "Getting to know you" ditty! especially the egg part lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

AuniLeigh said...

lol, loved the comment about the egg as conditioner, so funny! I assume you must of done that once before. Have a EGGcellent day!

Anonymous said...

This is a GORGEOUS card, I simply adore it!!

lol Jules you didn't have to do it, but glad you did!

Have a great day!

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Jules,I feel I know you better now I laughed at the egg in the hair, not tried that.xxx

Little K Smith said...

Oh I love this Jules! Love red, cream and gold together and the single red rose is sooo romantic! Simply elegant!
Loved reading your answers but can't believe your're already looking forward to Christmas! :D
Take care.
Kelly.x

Pauline said...

Simply gorgeous card Jules. Very stylish. Love the script background. Have it on my 'wish list' for when Glenda Waterworth's new biz is up and running as she retained copyright to the Elusive Images designs. Hugs, Pauline x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Stunning Jules, love the gold embossing.x

Tracy said...

I loved reading all your answers Jules, I feel I know you more now.

Love your creation too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lou said...

Hi! Jules this is very lovely,the embossing looks so nice too.
hugs Lou.xx

Netty said...

Loving your card it is so stylish. It has been great knowing you...........lol Annette x

lisa said...

What a lovely Valentines Card, Jules. Your embossed tag makes it so special. I love doing this effect too but never thought to do it on something tiny like a tag. I've managed my first Valentines card today after being completely stumped for inspiration. It feels good to be industrious doesn't it.
I feel I lnow you so much better now, thanks for sharing all your loves.
Hugs Lisax

Beryl said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card. You have so many different styles of card and I love them all.
I had to laugh about the egg conditioner bit. Would love to have seen the effect.
Beryl xx

Scrappymax said...

Another fabulous card Jules. Love the embossing, have to get mine out again as it has been so long.
Max x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Looks like a Valentine's card to me! And it's lovely. And thank you for sharing too! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Julie said...

Beautifully elegant card, Jules - love it! Juliexx

Louise said...

Jules this is gorgeous and just perfect.
Louise xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

sylishly simple card, just the type I admire but can't make, just beautiful.
loved reading your list.
janex

Juls said...

so incredibly gorgeous! beautiful and elegant! Love it!! Hugs Juls

loftylass said...

Another gorgeous card Jules (and personal info too!!) tfs.
Hugs
HW
x

pinky said...

Gorgeous valentine card, love the gold script. Very interesting read:)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, what a gorgeous card, love what you have done with it, just fab, big hugs love pops x x x

coops said...

stunning card jules.i love the gold embossed script and gorgeous rose.very classy :D
great facts about you too, mmm stew and dumplings,yum :D

xx coops xx

craftimamma said...

Hi Jules, this is one beautiful card and you've used just about my favourite script stamp. Can't read a word of it but somehow it's just such a pretty, dainty script and just perfect for your pretty, dainty rose, bow and label.

I'd love to visit one of the big stores in America too. I found out after we'd been that there are a couple of good ones in Las Vegas, :( and last time we went to Orlando I went armed with a few addresses of stores and my lovely Hubby patiently spent a whole afternoon driving round and the only one we could find changed to a furniture store several years before.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules this is one classy card which says it all, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x