My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 2 January 2011

HUGS AND KISSES

Hi Everyone

Well is everyone as confused as I am?  It is taking me ages to work out what day it is!!

Just one and a bit more days left before my lovely Hubby goes back to work.  When he broke up we felt like we were going to have ages together and get lots done .. . but the holiday has disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Tomorrow will be Christmas demolition day.  All the Christmas decorations and the tree will be taken down tomorrow and put back into the roof  .. .. ..  I hate it when Christmas disappears and I always go on a little "mini depression" that all the excitment is over for another year :-(

Oh well!!!

So here is my share of the day.







This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Penny Black "40-040" Purr-fect Message
Backing Papers:  Aimee Asher "Love Story" (some gorgeous papers in this set)
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Distress Ink:  Tea Due
ProMarkers
Ribbon from the stash box

Not much to this creation but I love the image and papers.  I think it will be a really useful stamp (it is one of the new Slapsticks from Penny Black) and I can see it being used for birthdays and valentine creations and possibly even get well and anniversary cards.

I hope that you have all had a good day today and I will catch you again tomorrow.

Love

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS!

Gorgeous image, and penny black! eee

can't wait to get my mittens on the ones I ordered *excited after seeing yours*

Andria said...

Love the colours and papers you have used on this card, they work really well with that adorable stamp.

Andria said...

Love the colours and papers you have used on this card, they work really well with that adorable stamp.

Andria said...

Love the colours and papers you have used on this card, they work really well with that adorable stamp.

Tracy said...

I think I really need this stamp jules, it's gorgeous and as you said quite versatile. Gorgeous creation and love your paper and colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Netty said...

Terrific card Jules, great choice of papers. Annette x

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules!

Gorgeous card hun, what a fab image and great colour combo too!

Hope you are not to depressed tomorrow taking down all the dec's, just think easter will be here soon and all those yummy easter eggs Mmmmm lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Jules the image is fab and gorgeous papers.
Our tree comes done tomorrow too the house always seems bare when they first come down.xxx

G Peplow said...

I just love it when the decorations come down, he he he, can't help it, it feels like a big spring clean but I do love Christmas, just not the mess!
Your card is so cute and the coloured DP is gorgeous with the puss and mouse:0) xxx

pinky said...

Love that stamp, makes such a gorgeous little card Jules. I'm the opposite of you, I love to get the tree up but love it even more when it comes down:) Like to get all the dust of Christmas cleaned away and start the new year nice and fresh:) Wish my health would freshen up a bit though:(

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and cute image.

I am also taking the decs down tomorrow and will be sad that Christmas is over for another year :-(

Lisa x

chris said...

Aww its so beautiful, love the image, always with a heart I dont know how you do it every time.
hugs chris xx
hope you have a happy and healthy 2011.

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, this card is so so cute. I just love the fab image and yes it's perfect for loads of occasions. I always feel a bit deflated after xmas too, we'll just have to cheer ourselves up with loads of crafting.

Donna x

Loopylou. said...

awww thats a cutie jules, love the scrummy paper too, i have a thing for dots!!

Whisper said...

Super card, am loving the layout and you are right next time i'm at The Glitter Pot, it will definetly fall into my basket - by accident of course !!!, Luv Sam x

Enfys said...

Hi Jules,
Gorgeous card Jules, I just popped over to say I am going to miss all you 'funkies' but will be popping over here to keep in touch,
luv
En xxx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!!! Loving the big red bow!! Hugs Juls

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww gorgeous card Jules, adore the image, another PB stamp I need!! :D Love the papers too!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

I'll be taking my decs down today too :(
Wishing you a very happy, healthy and successful new year Jules. Love Vicky xxx

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the papers.

Nikki x

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.i love the adorable image and beautifully coloured.
my tree and decs are coming down tuesday morning, trouble is everywhere looks so bare when you put the decs away :S

xx coops xx

Mervi said...

What a cutie, love the stamps too -
to the shoppin' list!!!
beautiful card,-))m

Beryl said...

Super image - would cheer anyone up I should think. Lovely card.
Beryl xx

Delphine said...

Oh, so do I, I love the image and papers, Jules! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured! Hugs Delphine xx

craftimamma said...

Hi Jules, First of all I want to wish you a very Happy New Year and may 2011 bring you everything good in life. I know exactly what you mean about everywhere looking dreary now. All our lights and decorations (inside and out) went back in the loft yesterday too. Well, all except the two sets of twinkly white lights that my Hubby (who pretends to be very Bah Humbug) has repositioned around the pergola outside the back door, Lol! His excuse is that they'll be nice in the summer when we have a bbq!!!! It that's the case, why are they flashing away right now, Ha! Ha!

Love the card as always.

Hugs
Lesley Xx