My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 14 January 2011

A SPECIAL VALENTINE MAKE

Hi Everyone

I am still chasing my tail a bit but super soppy Jules is here today with a romantic boxed valentine card.  Thankfully a bit earlier than last night.

It has been a little hard to photograph this little arrangement but hopefully you can get the idea.







This used:

Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat (Just An Old Fashioned Girl)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using The King and Queen font from Fonts4Free
Nestabilities: Large Labels
Sizzix Dies:  Heart = 655459 Heart Frame and  "656425" Box and Lid (for Big Shot Pro)
Martha Stewart Punch:  Valentine Lace
Josy Rose:  Gems
Diamond Stickles
Ribbons and flowers from Hobbycraft


The card will be wrapped in tissue inside the box and I have sprinkled all little hearts within the folded tissue too.

If this was given to me I would store it inside the box and save it for ever!!

Anyway enough of this soppy talk .. .. .. it is time for my bath ahead of hubby's home made fish and chip supper (with "real" chips mmm... have I ever told you I love Fridays LOL!!!).

Don't forget that tomorrow starts the Penny Black at Allsorts blog hop with lots of prizes up for grabs .. .. .. so I will be here nice and early (provided Mr Blogger loves me). 

Have a lovely evening.

Love

18 comments:

Beryl said...

I'd love to know which lucky person is going to get that fabulous card and box. Whoever it is I hope they'll treasure it forever.
Beryl xx

Doreen said...

Just stunning Jules If I were given it I would keep it forever to.Such a lovely design.

Enjoy your fish and chips.xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunni....i would be like you, Jules and save it too but how could anyone chuck a card as gorgeous as this away!!
hugs and xxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful box and card Jules, its so romantic, I love it, I would not want to give this away lol. Enjoy your fish and chips umm sounds great.
Hugs Linda

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous make Jules. I love the heart border.

Nikki x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie this is just gorgeous...If I recieved anything like that it would be framed & on me wall lol xx
hugs shell xx

Donna Mosley said...

OMW! Jules, this is absolutely stunning. Love the yummy papers and your wonderful flower arrangement. Hope you enjoyed your fish & chips, they sound so delicious.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Wow Jules this is just beautiful hun! The papers are divine and so are the gorgeous roses, the whole creation is just perfect :o)

Enjoy your fish and chip supper and have a lovely evening!

Hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Jules, and love your matching box too - so lovely :o) Hope you enjoyed your fish n chips! Lisa x

Scrappymax said...

What a gorgeous card and definitely one I would keep forever too. I love these papers (I have them too).
Max x

Anonymous said...

OOOH Beautiful keepsake, love that you've got the box to keep it in, definitely a treasured memory there!

mmmm fish and chips with real chips sounds great, dad does his own chips too sometimes, nice big thick cut potatoes, all deep fried with lots of salt and pepper... sure thats SO bad for you... altho I did read somewhere that the thinner chips hold the fat, the thicker ones dont... so I can I believe that and feel good about it LOL.

mckinkle said...

Awww Jules, I can always rely on you to have a jolly good show of romantic cards! Anyone would think you have a soft spot for hearts or something!!

I love the australian love border (or should I say belt as its in the middle?!), looks so smart in the black!

Just gorgeous!

Keryn x

craftimamma said...

Wow, talk about special Jules! This is a gorgeous set and someone is going to be a very lucky person.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jules what a beautiful creation the design of these look superb I love it I also love the sound of those home-made fish and chips you lucky lady, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

WOWZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jules this is just so stunningly beautiful!!! I adore the colours the mix of papers, everything is just stunningly beautiful perfect in every detail and wonderfully romantic!!!! absolutley love it!!! Hugs Juls

coops said...

wow, fantastic card and box jules.really classy and elegant and i love the rich colours and beautiful details. :D

xx coops xxx

Jacee said...

A stunner Jules! so beautiful, love it!
Hugs Jacee

Andria said...

OH my, S>T>U>N>N>I>N>G gift set, fantastic attention to detail and thought behind it all. Whoever gets this will totally keep it forever!