My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 10 January 2011

MOJO MONDAY .. .. THIS WEEK ON MONDAY !!!

Hi Everyone

Here at last!!

Where has my day gone?!?!?  Someone is stealing my precious time .. .. .. that or I am enjoying myself too much!!  They say time flies when you are having fun!!  LOL!!!

Tonight's share is for Mojo Monday using another of their fantastic sketches .. .. 







This used:

Sentiment:  Penny Black "3849E" Birthday Dreams
All Backing Papers:  Hot Off The Press "7235" Classic Creative Pack
Woodware Punches:  Scalloped Oval, Small and Tiny Daisy
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Adirondack Ink Pad:  Pebble
Brad and Ribbon from the Stash Box

Here is the sketch:

I really love this sketch and feel certain that it will be used again.

Right, that is me for tonight, short and sweet .. .. as there is another make I want to get done before I give in for the day.

Hope your Monday was good.

Love

28 comments:

Doreen said...

A stunning creation Jules, I love that lovely ribbon.Gorgeous papers too.xxx

craftimamma said...

Really like this one Jules! The papers are gorgeous and absolutely love that luxurious bow.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Tracy said...

Jules I really love this, the colours and the design is absolutely gorgeous. I am with you, I think there's time being pinched from crafters as we just never have enough of it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! very lovely card Jules. Love the soft colours, fab sentiment and the hint of red looks amazing.

Donna x

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Beautiful card! I love the papers and fab layout.

Lisa x

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules!

Beautiful card hun!, love this sketch and the sentiment and papers are just gorgeous :o)
Lovely to hear you are having a fab time crafting, or are you doing other things lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

You are getting crafty at hidding these hearts ya know...just spent 10 mins looking...found it tho lol
Gorgeous card hun..sounds like you are having loadsa fun good you deserve it!!
huge hugs shell xx

Sue said...

This card is absolutely beautiful. So soft and dreamy looking. I love it.

Juls said...

beautiful!!! soft and elegant!!! LOVE IT!!! Hugs JUls

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is stunning! Gorgeous papers. Stunning design! A beauty! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch, and Love your card!!!

Will definitely give this a go again!

Yep time sure flies when your having fun Jules! Just stop it! lol...

Joan Norris said...

Love your card!!! The papers are beautiful. Awesome!
Joan!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hiya Jules,

Woo, very vintagey feel you achieved for this week's mojo. So soft and warm. I love a BIG lush bow like that - am I on your birthday list? *giggle*!

Love, Barb

Di said...

Really lovely card Jules. Great layout and lovely subtle colours highlighted by the flower. Also love the sunday scrap card. great idea to use those scraps, i'll have to have a go with your rules. It might wake the old mojo up,lol. xx

Pauline said...

Hi Jules, love the soft, muted colour scheme. Took a few mins to spot the heart...very cunning! Hugs, Pauline x

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Great papers.

Nikki x

Nicola said...

Loving this card and the soft colours you have used too. Like the ribbon it brings it all together. Hugs Nicola xx

loftylass said...

Beautiful elegant card Jules - I keep saying this but you do inspire me.....
tfs
Hugs
HW
x

coops said...

oh wow!! i love this card jules.its really beautiful.i love the sentiment and stunning colours and bow :D

xx coops xx

chris said...

Its gorgeous Jules, very elegant as always. hugs chris xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules wow that is gorgeous the colour choice is so beautiful as is the whole design. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Scrappymax said...

Jules this is lovely, so elegant.
Max x

Little K Smith said...

Ooohh love this too! Gorgeous colours and love the lush ribbon!
Kelly.x

Beryl said...

Hwo gorgeous. Such soft and gentle colours and a beautiful design.
Beryl xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love it

coKo said...

How could I say ? My english is to basic. So I say it in french : tout simplement classe ! quel raffinement dans le choix des couleurs et la composition.
I like really this monochromatic cards.
Bisous from France.

coKo said...

How could I say it ? My english is so basic ! So I say it in french : tout simplement raffinée !
And the colour choice is so right... et la composition parfaite, très équilibrée. Very beautiful satin ribbon. I wish you all your dreams come true.
Bisous from France.

coKo said...

Hi Julee ! Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and thanks for "your card" that draws me so much inspiration ! I am so happy that you agree my version...
I like really what you do.
Have a good week and playing on... Mojo Mondays challenge ! I am so curious to see what you shall create this week.
Bisous from France.