My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 13 January 2011

JUST MARRIED

Hi Everyone

A mega quick share and a mega quick post tonight as my time has simply disappeared today.

It doesn't matter what time I get up I can just never fit everything in that I want to.

So it is just a super simple make I have to share today as all my other creations today have been DT ones for you to view another day.


This used:

Image:  Digistamp Boutique "Henry and Zoe Get Wed"
Backing Papers:  Aimee Asher  (this is the pink version of the brown I used yesterday)
Martha Stewart Punch:  Frond
Woodware Punches:  Daisy
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Glamour Dust
Diamond Stickles
ProMarkers
Ribbon and Brad from the Stash Box

So that is me for today.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be a little earlier.

I enjoyed your comments yesterday about things you had put into your hairs as teenagers .. .. lemon .. .. vinegar and even olive oil!!!  The olive oil sounding as disasterous as my egg LOL!!!

Catch you soon.

Love

21 comments:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jules! I totally love the image, the gorgeous papers and perfect layout! And the nail heads are the perfect finishing touch, beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx

Kerry said...

Hi Jules,

I think the image is fab. Lovely colouring and the papers are nice too!

Love Kerry xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hiya Jules, I just love this. Very cute image, lovely colouring especially the rosy cheeks, yummy papers too. Really love the gorgeous flower you've created, great dimension.

Donna x

Beryl said...

A simple make it may be for you but it's a lovely card. Lovely image and papers.
Beryl xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hiya Jules
Gorgeous card sweetie, love the image and fabbie papers :o)
hugs and xxx

Nicola said...

Such a cute card. We had a similar image to this on our wedding invites many years ago (9yrs).Maybe something to look at !!! I remember putting lemon juice in my hair to lighten it not sure it really worked sent my perm and hair dry and a bit frizzie... Things we use to do.Hugs Nicola xx

Doreen said...

I wouldn't call this simple it's so lovely, fabulous image here Jules and your papers are gorgeous too.
Have a lovely what's left of the evening.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is lovely Jules! Love the image and the gorgeously simple layout :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

totally aweome card, love that image, such a cute couple!!!!!

AuniLeigh said...

you super quick, I say super adorable!

Loopylou. said...

oh jules that is so cute!!! really pretty!!! hugs Lou xxx

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card, so cute:0)
Thank you for your very kind get well wishes, I'll 'see' you soon:0) xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.the image is so sweet and i love the colours and the fab flowers and ribbon :D

xx coops xx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Great papers and a wonderful image.

Nikki x

chris said...

Hi Jules, wow this is gorgeous and so you, I love your wedding cards always inspiring. hugs chris xx

craftimamma said...

I'm another one who liked the rosy cheeks on the cute bride and groom. Your cards always have the 'feel good' factor included Jules.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Yuk who wants to put any of that stuff in your hair, it makes you want to be sick.
Stunning card love that simple image, the papers are gorgeous to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jacee said...

This is a fun card Jules, smashing image and I really like the colour.
Hugs Jacee

Maureen said...

Sweet card Jules...have just spent a bit of time looking at the cards that you've posted and I've missed with not being around for a while..you dont disappoint either...they're gorgeous!! Also thank you for the lovely comment you left me on my blog the other day. Take care. x

Juls said...

adorable image!!!!! Just LOVE the pink!!!! a sweet and romantic card! Hugs Juls

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaww love this too Jules! Your're sooo good with these romantic cards! Adore the image and lovin' all the pink!
Kelly.x