My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 25 November 2010

A BIT EARLIER TODAY

Hi Everyone

How nippy has it been today?

We were promised a few "snow flurries" in my neck of the woods today .. .. but so far we have escaped them!!   But it has certainly been very cold and quite windy!

I have had a good production day today .. .. another couple of days like this ahead of the fayre on Sunday and I will be well happy.

Tonight I am sharing one of the makes of the day .. .. another which uses the Papermania paper pack that I finally "allowed myself to use" yesterday.  LOL!!

Here is my make:



This used:

Image:  Penny Black "4092K" A Thorny Affair
Sentiment:  Elzybells
Backing Papers:  All Papermania "A Silent Night"  (Loving these papers)
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Distress Ink:  Old Paper
ProMarkers
Diamond Stickles
Glossy Accents
Ribbon from the stash box

So short and sweet from me today.

I suddenly remembered today that I was very kindly sent an award by some of my blog buddies the other week .. .. just before I lost my internet connection for a week.  Thank you ladies.  I really must back-track and find out who sent them to me and get you linked up.

Right back to more makes.

Thanks for calling by.  I am sorry I am not very sociable in visiting this week.  Once the fayre is over and done with on Sunday (and I have thawed out) I will be back catching up with everyone again.

Have a good evening.

Love

20 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi Jules! gorgeous card hun, luv the cute image,lush dp's & fabby layout :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules the weather is the same here a hard frost this morning which turned to a very cold wind, I have just turned the heating up, brrrrrr, lol. I love, love, love this cutie I adore the papers it looks great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous card Jules!
Clare x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, gogeous card, love the PB image, love those Papermania papers too. Sue x

Beryl said...

More fab papers - wish I'd seen those myself somewhere.
Great card design.
Beryl xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Jules, just love that image so so cute. Hope it all goes well for you at the weekend.
Pinky

Vicky said...

Super cute card Jules!, love the image and great papers too hun,
No snow here yet, but it's very cold too brrrrr,
hugs Vicky xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Aw he is a cutie hun, love it & those DP are yummy!
hugs shell xx

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card Jules, good luck at the fair, hope the weather is kind to you:0) xxx

coops said...

fantastic card jules.love the image and the papers are so scrummy.i really love the rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

Well this is fabulous Jules, a fabulous image and wow papers.xxx

MagsB said...

Another fab card! Those papers are delicious! Stay warm!

luv, Mags x

Juls said...

fab card! Love the rich colours and your gold ribbon! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

gorgeous paper pack, do allow yourself to use them!!!

Love that hedgie, he is such a doll, keep up the christmas fun...

Wish it would snow here, I'm sweating like a roast pig lmao.

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous card. I love the papers and the image is so cute.
I must admit I don't miss the bad weather in England. We often had snow in Northumberland at Christmas and I never liked driving in it. It is strange getting used to summer at Christmas though.

Nikki x

Mervi said...

Hi Jules,
great card again!
It's snow and freezing here too
but sending you warm wishes;-))m

Tracy said...

More scrumptious papers and a fabulous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jacee said...

Lovely card Jules, I like the colour.
Not long to go before your fayre, good luck with it all, though I'm sure you won't need it!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card Jules, love the fabbie image and gorgeous papers :o)
hugs and xxx

Kay Carley said...

This is lovely! x