My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 12 November 2010

PHOTO OVERLOAD

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!!!

I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to your weekend.

I have made quite a few creations today .. .. but my share is actually a little set of four cards .. .. each one just a little bit different but all basically the same.  You know .. .. the same but different!!  LOL!!!

Here we go with photograph overload .. .. .. ...













To make these I used:

Images:  Hero Arts "LP103" Holiday Birds
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-006" Christmas Critters
Go Kreate Die: Scalloped Square
Nestabilites:  Classic Square
ProMarkers
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Diamond Stickles
Cord from the stash box

The little Holiday Birds are actually a little box set of four small stamps.  They took me a lifetime to colour (NOT) LOL!!!

I am well behind with my blog visiting .. .. sorry folks.  I am two weeks away from my next craft fayre and it is all systems go in the House of Hearts. 

I will try to make amends over the next couple of days but if I don't get to you then please forgive me .. .. it isn't because I don't want to .. .. it is because my time is disappearing far too quickly.  Next year I really am going to make Christmas cards all year round .. .. but don't worry I promise not to post them on my blog.  There will only be me happy to see a Christmas card in February .. .. tee hee!!
Have a good evening everyone and a good weekend too, whatever you are up to.

I think I had better go and make another card now LOL!!!

See you again soon

Love

17 comments:

Doreen said...

4 beautiful cards Jules, have a great weekend.xxx

chris said...

Hi Jules, these are so lovely, i have these birds somewhere I must hunt them out. hugs chris xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Jules! Love the crisp clean look with a hint of glitter ! Perfect layout for mass production! Good luck at this craft fair,.... sell lots! :) Tracy

Vicky said...

Gorgeous set of cards Jules!, such a cute images and love the simple layout :o)
Happy crafting lol!
hugs Vicky xx

Di said...

These are lovely little cards, love the little robins. Don't worry about the blog hopping, we all know you're busy.Every year i say i'm going to make chrismas cards all year.I make a couple in january but it soon wears off. good luck with the craft fair. Di.

Anonymous said...

OH I love these, awesome idea!!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fabbie cards Jules and look quite quick to make.....i think this would be a good idea to makes cards like these for my boys to give to their friends :o)
Hope you have a great weekend :o)
hugs and xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely cards Jules, you are being a busy bee, you're doing a great job, these are super cards

Sally H said...

These are so sweet! Love those little birds. Happy crafting, hun x

Netty said...

Smashing cards Jules, enjoy the weekend. x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such tweet little creations! Perfect! Hugs, Lesley

Steph said...

What a gorgeous set of cards, Jules. I love the birdie stamps, so cute! Thanks so much for your kind words of support, they really do mean alot to me. Mum's op is next Friday so we hope once that's over, things will start to look up a bit. Looking forward to hearing how your craft fayre goes xxx

coops said...

fabulous cards jules.great cas layouts and love the cute little birds and touch of stickles :D

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

What a gorgeous set, Jules! These little birds are really cute and I just love the layout of your cards! Really beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx

Nannieflash said...

My goodness Jules you must have been a bit exhausted after creating so many of the same card, but they do look stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jules these are beautiful I absolutely adore those gorgeous images these are top notch hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Great idea to design a card and just jiggle it a bit to make a set. Lovely set it is too. Good luck with the Craft Fayre preparations.
Beryl xx