My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 11 November 2010

HERE AT LAST

Phew!!

Wasn't sure whether I was going to get to share or not today .. .. .. busy, busy, busy!!!

Just a quick share from me tonight






This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3880K" Fantasy
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat
Backing Paper:  Cuddly Buddly
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Hobbycraft Punches:  Medium and small Snowflakes
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon from the stash box

Whilst showing you a Penny Black creation don't forget the challenge over at Penny Black at Allsorts where the theme this month is "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".  You can find it here.  It would be lovely to see you there showing off "your" Penny Black creations.

So have you had gallons of rain falling around you today?  It has been mega here in my little part of the world.

Off to package an order up .. .. see you again tomorrow.

Love

14 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Jules, love your card. Very pretty, like the stars:0)
Yes! we had dreadful weather today but it's much quieter now, have fun:00 xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous as usual Jules.xxx

pinky said...

Its absolutely gorgeous as usual Jules. No worries about the email, busy woman you are:) Got some lovely recipes so far though lol, might have to start cooking lol.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

OOH Lovely colour combo, great starry tree!!!

Sally H said...

Beautiful! I love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation Jules that tree is gorgeous and I adore that bp, this is one classy card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

stunning card jules,very classy.love the tree and the fab snowflake and great papers :D

xx coops xx

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Jules, Fab dp's...luv the colours & lush xmas tree image...luv it!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty hun, just love that tree & those stars look great..
hugs shell xx

Jacee said...

Super card jules, love the papers.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Jules! Fabulous tree, fantastic DPs and great layout, I love everything about your card! Hugs Delphine xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous as always Jules and love the tree image :o)
hugs and xxx

Whisper said...

Oh gorgeous hun am loving the colour you've used and i find the 'Fantasy' tree is 1 of the most versatile stamps i have, Luv Sam x

Tracey T said...

Such a lovely card, Jules - really striking! Hope you get your internet working again soon - I'm lost when ours goes down. Tracey T x