My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 7 November 2010

FRIDAY SKETCHERS AND BEE CRAFTY

Hi Everyone

I wondered if I was ever going to get here today.

Hubby and I started our day with a bit of a "clear out" in the garage .. .. never a good thing.

I then worked on some orders I wanted to complete so hubby could take them to work with him tomorrow.  Some aren't needed until the end of the month but it is nice to get them done and delivered.  I told myself I wasn't allowed to make anything else until they were done.

So orders done I decided to try and combine two challenges .. .. The Friday Sketchers (where there was a lovely sketch this week) and Bee Crafty's Card Challenge where the theme this week is to work with pastels.

I was tempted not to do a Christmas Card .. .. but as I need a few hundred of them it seemed silly not to make another LOL!!!

Here is my creation:





(I re-took my photographs as the ones I took late Sunday were a bit dull .. .. ..
this morning the weather isn't that much better but at least the pictures are a bit brighter) 
This used:

Image:  Great Impressions "G289"
Sentiment:  Great Impressions "B154"
Backing Papers:  All Funky Hand CD "Dreams Come True"
Hobbycraft Punch:  Small Snowflake
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads

Here is the sketch for following if you fancy playing along with Friday Sketchers.  It does look a bit complicated to begin with but once you start it is quite simple really.


So the results of X-Factor tonight and a very late dinner.  Need to go and get my veg on!!

Sorting that garage of rubbish made us very behind today .. .. with breakfast happening at a time most people would have been clearing up their dinner pots!!  Shame on us!!

Hopefully then I will get chance for a blog hop and see what you have all been up to.

Love

16 comments:

Jacee said...

Super card Jules, love the colour.
Sounds as if you've been busy today, ou garage could do with a clear out too..how ya fixed!! LOL

Bee Crafty said...

Absolutely fab, I love the pastels for Christmas idea, I'm definately going to have a go at a few myself.

Thanks for taking part in the Bee crafty Tuesday Challenge

Bev x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its gorgeous Jules and that image is adorable.....fantastic layout too!!
hugs and xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
Another gorgeous card, Sue x

Tracy said...

Fantastic creation. There is an award for you to claim on my blog but there is also a gift attached to it so please do pop over.
Tracy x

Vicky said...

Fantastic card Jules, great image and love the colours too!. Just watching the results, fingers crossed for wagner to go lol!
Enjoy your din din,
hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

OH I love this Pink Christmas card, love the snowwys!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I blinking hate X Factor not watched it since it was Pop Idol & Will Young won lol xxoops

Gorgeous card, love those papers, colour is lovely super cute snowmen!
hugs shell xx
roll on next week when I'm a Celeb is back on hehe!! I love all the bush tucker trials they are sooooooooo funny!

Juls said...

utterly gorgeous!!!! Love the image, soooooooooo cute!!!! love all the pinks and the touch of sparkle. I looked at this sketch and ran away screaming, but I just love how you have interprited the sketch...so inspiring! Hugs Juls

chris said...

Hi Jules, wow you have been busy and such a beautiful card. hugs chris xx

G Peplow said...

Great card so pink and cute, have a lovely evening:0) xxx

Doreen said...

This is absolutely fabulous Jules,what a great sketch and it certainly works with your image.

I had a really great day today and I heeded all your advice.xxx

coops said...

fantastic card jules.fab fun image and i love the colours and a brilliant layout and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

The X Factor results were rubbish, Strictly the same, I am convinced it's all fixed.

I reallly like the idea of pastels for a crimbo card, really pretty.

B x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Jules! I love the image and soft colours of your card! Great layout and fab papers and I really like the soft black edges! Hugs Delphine xx

Eileen said...

Oh I love this card. Just love it. eileen x