My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 27 November 2010

I'M BEGINNING TO THINK I AM A BIT MAD !!!

Hi Everyone

Wow .. .. how cold is it today?!?!?!?

We woke up to a little smattering of snow .. .. and it hasn't thawed all day.  We have the promise of a little more to come as well.

I cannot believe I am going to be outside tomorrow for hours on end .. .. .. I am beginning to think I am a bit mad!!  LOL!!!

All of my goodies are starting to make their way into the hallway ready to load into the car in the morning.  The front of the line being two chairs and a little heater (which I have been told we are allowed to take).

Now to make up for me being a let down yesterday I have taken two lots of photographs for you today.

This is the first .. .. .. which is my favourite creation of the day:






This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3557H" Little Trees and "3553H" Christmas Lights
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley
Backing Paper:  Papermania "A Silent Night"
Nestabilities:  Labels
Martha Stewart Punch:  Traditional Scallop
Distress Inks:  Tea Die (for distressing)  Peeled Paint and Barn Door for painting images
Glamour Dust
Diamond Stickles
Brad, Eyelets and Ribbon from the stash box

My second share:

These are little mini cards .. .. similar to a large version I shared a while back.  I have made quite a few of them .. .. far more than are photographed here.



This used:

Image: PSX "F-2104" - no name on the stamp but I think it is called "Snowy Village"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Glamour Dust
Ribbon from the stash box


So that is the end of my making for a little while.   I am getting withdrawal symptoms already!!!  LOL!!
 
Time now to finish putting my inserts into my finished creations and package them up and then load everything into the boxes ready for morning.
 
I am hoping to get some nice photographs at the fayre tomorrow .. .. .. it should look quite magical .. .. .. it will just depend on whether my fingers are warm enough to be able to press the button on the camera .. .. and whether I can aim without dithering!!   LOL!!  (not sure why I am laughing .. .. must be hysteria setting in).
 
If my fingers are working .. .. .. and my pictures are worth looking at .. .. .. I will share those with you tomorrow.
 
Have a good evening everyone.  X-Factor tonight .. .. yay!!!!
 
Love  

20 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Jules my thoughts will be with you tomorrow especially as it is soooooo cold I have the heating on and on it will stay, I do not envy you one little bit, lol. As for your cards they are absolutely superb, I adore that first one which has a vintage look to it the set below are stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules and what a lovely collection of cards :o)
They are all gorgeous hun, so love the first one with the fab papers and the second lot with this magical image.
Good luck for tomorrow and I hope the snow stays away! Keep warm love and I look forward (I hope lol!) to all your beautiful papers.
Take care and hugs Vicky xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Jules, love your cards and My favourite although I love both, is the snowy village. Have a lovely evening and Good Luck for tomorrow

Juls said...

love your collection of cards!!!! Love the main card to love the vintage feel of it and the way you have used the 3 tags together! HUgs Juls

Doreen said...

Lots of gorgeous creations Jules.Enjoy yourself tomorrow,don't forget your thermal knickers.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

WOW sweetie you have been bust with these stunning creations hugs Pops x

MagsB said...

Utterly gorgeous! I hope you have a great time tomorrow, with lots of fun and a very good heater! Stay warm!

luv, Mags x

Jennifer said...

Simply gorgeous Jules! The first one is my fave, but the others great too. Have losta fun at your fayre - just wrap up warm xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Hey my mad hatter! lol

These are lookg lovely! I really love that tag idea on the first card, and those mini cards are gorgeous with that peek of rainbow paper underneath the stamp! really makes them pop!

Have a great time and the FAYRE!

Anonymous said...

PS; Dont fall down any rabbit holes.

Tracy said...

Wonderful makes Jules, hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Fleur said...

Wow these are gorgeous. I especially love the first one.
We had a bit of snow too, Mackenzie sang with her school choir today in town and there was a small snow fall so it was really special.
Hugz Fleur xXx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hiya Jules

Your cards are stunning hunni....you sound like you have been run off your feet so hope you have them up resting for tomorrow!!
Good luck with the fayre and hope its not to cold for you :o)
hugs and xxx

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous cards Jules. I love the colours on the first one and the image on the second set is fab.
Good luck with the fayre.

Nikki x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wonderful cards Jules!

Good luck with the fayre, hope the heater will keep you warm.

Hugs
Maarit

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous creations Jules.
I hope tomorrow is a great success and that you don't get too cold!
Clare x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol well I'm nice & toasty watching the footie thinking of ya hun, you must be bonkers to stand out in this!! I hope this time it goes a bit better than the one when we met up!!!
Huge warming snuggly hugs shell xx

coops said...

fantastic cards jules.love the first one, it has a beautiful vintage feel to it :D and love your 2nd share too, the image is stunning.
i hope all is going well at the fayre and that you are wearing oodles and oodles of layers :D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules wow fabulous cards love all your black and white ones simple colour choice with a stunning result, and your first one is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nicola said...

Wow you have been busy I love them both. Those little trees and lights look fab on tags. Love the monochrome look on the other card. Hugs Nicola xx