My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 28 May 2020

BE HAPPY

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a lovely Thursday.  It was beautiful and sunny here .. .. and with good news from Boris with regards the lockdown.  I am certain lots of us will definitely "be happy" at the thought of meeting up with our loved ones .. .. even if it does have to be in the open air.

Many thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my CAS card of yesterday.  You are all very kind and encouraging.  I think I will continue torturing myself a little more with this style before I "give in".  You never know, the style might become less painful as time goes on.

But today's little scrapling card in comparison has hardly any white at all .. .. LOL!!




This used:

Image:  Hero Arts "S5316" Silhouette Grass
Sentiment:  LOTV "Embossed Labels"
Memory Box Dies:  "Moonlight Butterfly and Kaleidoscope Butterfly"
Distress Inks:  Fossilized Amber, Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.  In and out quickly as it has been a pretty busy old day today.


17 comments:

Carole said...

Love this Jules...fab inking for the background and lovely grasses and butterfly. xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful,butterfly. Hugs Mrs A.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this lovely love the background with butterfly

meg said...

Beautiful CAS card the background colours are gorgeous against the stamping

Aquarius said...

This is a gorgeous little scrapling - great inked background which sets off the grasses and die cut butterfly.

Lorraine said...

I love this Jules, a gorgeous stamped background, fab colours and a pretty butterfly.
It will be good to be able to see people again...although I have to go back to work on Monday so crafty time will be restricted!
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Such a beautiful card. Enjoy your weekend.

Kath said...

A fabulous scrapling card Jules.
Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jules, a beautiful butterfly.

Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Another beautiful card Jules ...lovely background colours which show off your stamped image and butterfly perfectly ..

Have a great weekend

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Love this Jules ... I have this stamp ...not used for a long time ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful scrapling card Jules, a super background and lovely butterfly.
Have a great weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Jules, wonderful design and colours, the butterfly is so pretty, Kate x

Enny said...

What a lovely card, beautiful background and the butterfly is gorgeous ! Yes, very warm and sunny weather here, we're running out of water. So nice that you'll be able to see more loved ones ! Enjoy the weekend ! Enny

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a beautiful card and I would say its CAS as well, just not with the oodles of white space. The butterfly is stunning. We are allowed to meet others (no more than 8) from today but still social distanced and outside. Thank goodness for good weather! Have a super weekend, Hazel x

Kathleen said...

Can't see a bee! Super background with lovely images and gret colours, lovely creation.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful inky card!