My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 24 May 2020

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope your Sunday has been enjoyable.  

The day was a bit rubbish here weather wise at the start of the day, but by late afternoon the sun actually made an appearance.

Today it was time for using up more snippets.  But rather than using a mish-mash of papers I grabbed a paper pad and used the snippets that were tucked in the back .. .. then I picked one of my sketches and made this:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "2178J" Hello Present
Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique clear stamp set (sadly they are no longer trading)
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Sweet Nothings"
Ribbon
ProMarkers
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and Sketch number forty four from my sketch library .. .. but I decided not to add the ribbon bow .. .. it just didn't look right with there being a bow on the image already.

I am slowly working my way through using all of the new ones I added a few weeks ago.


If anyone would like to use any of my sketches then please feel free to do so.  You can see them all on the tab at the top of my blog.

Provided all goes to plan I'll catch you again tomorrow, but in the meantime stay safe and have a good bank holiday Monday. 

I hope you manage to find some crafty time to enjoy at some stage.

16 comments:

meg said...

Adorable stamp and card,love the papers you teamed with the image

Lisa xx said...

Beautiful card....love colours! I am a sketch fan, so I really must have a nosey at your designs xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

Aquarius said...

A great layout and you've done a grand job of colouring the image to match the papers. Enjoy your Bank Holiday.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Super cute card Jules.

Sue x

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules....Another gorgeous PB card love all the peachy colour tones..
the sun is already out and we shall go for a stroll around the village before it becomes too hot....We've even got the BBQ out today our first BBQ this year so I don't have to cook today...
Enjoy your day...

Anne

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules and a fabulous cute PB image.
Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jules and I love the colours and papers you've used.

Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I love the layout and colours, and that super sweet image is perfect, hugs Pops x

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great, Jules, Jo x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Jules, such a cute image, lovely papers and, of course, a great sketch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jules, gorgeous papers and a sweet image, love those hedgies, Kate x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is adorable, what a cute card. I love those wee hedgehogs having a kiss. No crafting on Holiday Monday for me, just digging the back garden!! Hurray its all done so seeds in next but only after crafty day off tomorrow!! Take Care, Hazelxx

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Fabulous sketch, pretty papers and hose hedgies are so cute xx

scrappymo! said...

Thanks for the reminder about your sketch collection. I shall defo have a peek!

This is a really pretty card and I like your take on the sketch, Jules. Pretty collours here.

Sarah said...

A lovely card Jules, great sketch, cute stamp and gorgeous papers xx