My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 20 May 2020

TEENY TINY .. .. WEDNESDAY?

Hi Everyone

Just calling in super duper fast with a card I was supposed to have posted yesterday .. .. but time got the better of me and it just didn't happen .. .. and today hasn't been much better.  It is very "full on" here at the moment with lots and lots of juggling of jobs happening.  At least I am being kept out of mischief!

So I have taken just one quick picture and here it is .. .. .. a tiny 3.5 inches square


This used:

Image:  Penny Black "2082E" Dressed Up
Sentiment:  LOTV "Male Simple Labels"
Snippets of card and paper from the ever increasing mountain
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Nail Heads
Circle Die
My Trusty Sewing machine

and that is me for today.

Hope you are all doing OK?


18 comments:

Carole said...

Per--------fection even down to the glossy accents! Great colour combo. Love the window design. Fabulous card Jules. xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I love this not seen that stamp in ages brings back many memories of when it came out lovely layout

Enny said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card Jules, love the dog !! Yes, life seems to be very busy now, my days aren't long enough for all the things I want to do... :))
Hugs, Enny

meg said...

This would be a wonderful father's day card the stamp papers and layout are perfect

Lorraine said...

Aww, he's so sweet! Love the layout and colours too.
Lorraine x

Aquarius said...

Super dog - might have guessed he was from the PB stable

Kath said...

A fabulous card - such a cute image.
Kath x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Gorgeous tiny card ... really sweet ...love the stamp...
I am back on using my promarkers ... out of all the pens and pencils ... think I like these the best ...
Keep safe
Hugs Sylvie xx

Crafting Queen said...

Such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Have a great day. x

Stamps and Paper said...

I adore this PB image Jules and love the colours of your card...this card would ideal for my grandson as his name is BEST....your machining is always so precise and perfect...you ought to do us a UTUBE video on it...
Pleased to hear your are keeping busy but I expect you're someone like me who never has time to get bored..
Have good day

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful Jules.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a fun bear - so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a cute card Jules, super design and colours, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is adorable, what a cute dinky card, I must look out my wee ones and have a play! Hope alls well, Hazel xx

Annie H said...

Lovely little card, beautiful colours.
Xx Annie

Brenda said...

I so love your teeny tiny's Jules and this one is no exception! This is so dang cute and just makes me smile from ear to ear. When you sew on your cards, did you sew the green mat to the white mat or is the green mat the only one with sewing? I want to set up my sewing machine somewhere in my craft room to be able to sew on my cards some. I just love the look it gives! Staying busy is good my friend and it keeps all of us out of mischief! lol Hugs, Brenda

Kathleen said...

A really super design and a great image, I have this one and dare I say it, hardly used it. Keep calm and carry on.

Kath x

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card as usual Jules! hope your well