My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 30 May 2020

SMILE

Hi Everyone

More beautiful weather for us to enjoy today .. .. .. it is certainly making these days at home much more bearable don't you think.

Many thanks to all those who kindly left comments regarding the changes coming up for blogger.  I still haven't "pressed the button" yet .. .. but from what people are saying it shouldn't be too bad.  Just a case of getting used to finding the new places for all the things we are used to seeing.  

Perhaps tomorrow will be my "have look at it day" depending on how all the other jobs go.

But for now .. .. this is what today's little play session culminated in:




This used:

Image:  A magazine cover gift earlier this year (when the world was classed as "normal")
Sentiment:  LOTV Embossed Labels  (can you tell I am loving these)
Backing Papers:  First Edition Papers "Paper Flowers"
ProMarkers
Spellbinder Scalloped Circle and Circle Dies
Ribbon
Pearls
My Trust Sewing Machine

Catch you tomorrow with what will be my last Christmas card for May. 


8 comments:

meg said...

The colours of the flowers pop against the black scallop circle die cut and the papers a beautiful card

Aquarius said...

Great use made of the magazine freebie, pretty colours and the touches of black are just right to show them off.

AlisonC said...

Oh, I've just realised that I have that image, must get it out. Beautiful layering as always.
Hope all is well with you. x

Stamps and Paper said...

You’ve certainly showcased this freebie Beautifully Jules....great colours and I love the black stitching and as always a perfect bow.
Like you not taken the plunge yet on the new blogger.....I’ll be watching ‘your’ space...
Enjoy this glorious weather

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Jules.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, a pretty image and gorgeous bow.
You can always revert back from the new blogger if you don't like it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous JUles and I love the black stitching xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Jules, a lovely image beautifully coloured too, and a super design.
I've just written and posted tonight's post all on new blogger, and it's worked okay, you'll manage it, Kate x