My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 3 May 2020

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope your weekend has been a good one .. .. unfortunately mine hasn't been as long as I would have liked .. .. but then I am never satisfied.  My days always seem far too short.

I did grab a few bits that I had stashed away though to make this little creation today, all snippets and bits of card piled up in my snippet mountain.




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3786" Crush
Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique Clear Stamp (Sadly no longer trading)
Papers and card from my mountain of snippets
Sizzix Embossing Folder "662606" Botanicals
Stamps to Die For "UMS633" Shaded Peony and matching die
Silver Gilding Wax
ProMarkers
Circle Die
Washi Tape
Glossy Accents
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today with apologies to everyone who was a little spooked by my cards of yesterday!   Sorry maties! xx 

Stay safe everyone and fingers crossed that we are starting back, with tiny steps, on the road to what we used to know .. .. and take for granted.


17 comments:

meg said...

an adorable image and great card, love the gilded ef

Lorraine said...

A very cute card Jules. Love the stamp and fab background papers. Glad to hear I am not the only one with a scraps 'mountain'!
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, such lovely details. Have a great week. Hugs Anesha

Aquarius said...

What an adorable image - love it!! Great use of some of your snippet mountain. Thanks for your lovely comments as always - I reckon your trusty sewing machine would love to work on some of your fabric as well as being used for cards!! Take care.

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute image. I hope you have a good start to the week.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your sweet card Jules ....a sweet image which stands out against the love embossed background ..I’m keeping my fingers crossed the lock down might be eased...read this morning that Boris is making a statement on Sunday...


Anne

Enny said...

Your card is wonderful Jules, such a sweet little doggy ! And yes, the days are flying by, I can't seem to follow either... All the best, stay safe ! Enny

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a cutie, great card! Off to see the spooky card now!! Hazelxx

Lynne said...

What a cute image and the wax on your embossed layer really makes it stand out x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Jules, such a sweet image and I love the embossed background, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Adorable card and I love the wee heart he is holding.
Over here, they are placing heart designs in the windows to thank the medical staff and others that are essential to keeping the countries running.

Kathleen said...

Oh I love this stamp, such a happy little image along with a fabulous background.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

I keep saying I will use my stash of embossing folders. I need to go and sit on the naughty step. Hey, I wonder if that is where mojo is hiding!
Lovely fun card. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jules. I love the cute image and the beautiful embossed background. xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

From scary to cute. I love this cute little fella and the gorgeous embossed background.

Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this too another super cute image, I love your colours too, is that embossed? its so cool, I spotted the stamp too, I still feel really sad that she is no longer trading..

Hope you are well, hugs Pops x

Sarah said...

Just look at the sweet face on that little pooch!! An adorable card Jules xx