My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 1 May 2020

BIG DAY

Hi Everyone

Once again I have been in "what day is it" mode!

Today has felt like Saturday .. .. all day!  That must mean I am in for a lovely long weekend which is a good thing because there is a mountain of work to get through here on the crafty front.

So before it really is Saturday, here is my share for today:




This used:

Sentiments:  Stampin' Up "Big Day" (an Ebay bargain)
Backing Papers:  Make & Create "Wonderful Sweetness"
Oval Die
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Ribbon
Button
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I also used sketch number Forty Two from my Sketch Library which you will find at the top of my blog.  Feel free to use any of my sketches .. .. if any take your fancy.


The good thing is that tomorrow really will be Saturday .. .. must be what they mean by a "long weekend".  LOL!!

Take care everyone.  Stay super safe and hopefully find some crafty time for yourself.


12 comments:

meg said...

Yes please to cake and I've cream a fabulous card

Aquarius said...

Any day is an excuse for cake and/or ice cream!! Great layout for this card and good choice of papers etc. Enjoy your 'long' weekend and hope you get everything done.

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules... lovely birthday card that would brighten anyone’s birthday...great sentiments and we all love a bargain... love the design...like you I also thought it was Saturday yesterday our days really do seem to roll into one....
Enjoy the weekend

Anne

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Jules, love the colours and layout.
Enjoy your long weekend
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great sketch.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous card and a great sketch too.

Sue xx

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous, bright and cheerful card Jules. Very uplifting and I need a blimmin crane to lift me at the moment!!
It is Saturday I think today!!
Take care and please stay safe.
Love and big hugs, Carol S.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, what a fabulous card, love your design and colours. Oh I could just go some birthday cake, seems ages since I had any cake let alone birthday cake, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love those colours together, they make me think of sweeties. Hope you are having a lovely "long" weekend, Hazelxx

Sarah said...

What a scrummy card...never mind cake and ice cream, the gorgeous colours remind me of rhubarb and custard...yum!! xx

Kathleen said...

What a relief to hear that as I now know it is not only me that is lost with the days! Really late tonight as Daughter rang me as I was about to start my commenting. A really lovely card, brilliant colours choices and never have thought of adding yellow but looks so good. Like the use of the glossy accents.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

A lovely card that is a great take on that sketch!