My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 4 May 2020

FREQUENT FLYER

Hi Everyone

I hope your Monday has been a good one.

It has been quite busy here on the work front for me but I did find time to pull a little "scrapling" card together.  

We have been plagued with hundreds of dandelion seeds flying through the air these past few days and seeing them brought this stamp image to my mind:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "2070K" Frequent Flyer
Sentiment:  Hobby Art Stamps "CS013D" Floral Greeting
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Glossy Accents
Crystal Glamour Dust

and that is me for today.  Just a quick share but still something I enjoyed making and am happy to put into my little stock box, which is filling up nicely!


18 comments:

Annie H said...

Such a beauty !
Xx Annie

meg said...

A beautiful stamp a pity that dandelion seeds are such a nuisance

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the sweet image. Keep well.

Aquarius said...

Brilliant stamp which just fits the scrapling nicely.

Lorraine said...

This is adorable, love that stamp - he's so cute.
I wish I had half of your Penny Black collection! So jealous!! :-)
Lorraine x

Kath said...

A lovely cute scrapling card Jules.
Kath x

Enny said...

Oh, how gorgeous, a very sweet card, although dandelions are a nuisance on your lawn ! We have a new hobby in Belgium : sewing mouthmasks ! Lots of pretty cotton fabrics, to make the next months a bit cheerful. Hugs, Enny

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love these gorgeous hedgehogs and this one is so cute.

Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

I would love this stamp things with (wishes) make me smile, I have them flying all over my garden too, the rabbits are sad as they didnt mange to eat any...

This card is just gorgeous I love the long shape too, perfect..

Hugs Pops x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Jules, such a fun image - sounds like you might be doing lots of weeding soon!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Jules..a lovely image and its always nice to use up scapling of card or paper....How do you manage to keep your edges straight on your sewing machine?

Anne

Sarah said...

Great card, he suits the card shape perfectly xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful as always, stay safe love Jane x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh this is adorable, we got rid of the dandelions yesterday in the garden but I think more will be back i the next few days, Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Jules, loving the cute image and your design, Kate x

Kathleen said...

We haven't had Dandilion seed yet but we have had midges, prefer the dandelion seeds though.
A really super card, not seen this image before but nice to see a DL card, I am guilty of not using them enough.

Kath x

Liz said...

Your card is so cute, Jules! xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie & one of my favourites too, luv Sam x