My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 22 May 2020

FRIDAY'S FUN

Hi Everyone

Well what a difference in the weather!

No chance of breakfast outside today that's for sure .. .. .. everything would have blown away before it was anywhere near our mouths.

Quite a productive day here with some good things crossed off the list .. .. .. but as May is disappearing at a fast rate of knots I decided I had better get a move on with my Christmas makes for this month.  I have set myself a goal of five a month and only made one so far!  Eeekkk!!

So here is May's Christmas card number 2:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1516K" Jolly Xmas Kitty
Sentiment:  Hobby Art Clear "CS144D" Christmas Frosting
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper:  Vintage Noel
ProMarkers
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I am entering this into two challenges:

Fezziwigs Festive Frolic's Challenge where this fortnight Hazel would like to see cats and/or dogs on your festive makes.

and

The Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is always "anything goes" but with an optional theme this month of "inspired by a song".   My song is "Cool for Cats" by Squeeze.

.... .. .. and that is me for today.  Second Christmas card for May complete .. .. three to go!!

Hopefully catch you again tomorrow.


11 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous stamped image and papers a beautiful Christmas card

Enny said...

Again a beautiful card Jules, such a sweet pussycat ! Yes, it's much colder now, and we even had some rain ! But whatever the weather, have a nice weekend! Hugs, Enny

Lynne said...

I love this PB cat and your backed him with lovely paper. Have a good weekend x

Helen said...

What a great addition to your Christmas cards, Jules!! A wonderfully fun card, beautifully coloured. Love this image and sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at PB Saturday Challenge this month! Take care! :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is adorable, what a cute wee kitty, I adore festive Penny Black stamps, Just bought some more for my collection!! Ooops!!! Windy here today too, I have all my throws washed and out!!! Love windy washing days, Hope you have a lovely weekend, Almost forgot, Thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Hazel xx

Lorraine said...

A very sweet Christmas card Jules...my pile is a little on the low side too!
Thanks for entering this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules, I just love this PB image and love to use it for gift tags.
We had quite a windy day yesterday but I still went for a, just over 2 miles walk on my own. It was nice just to be out of the house and on my own for a change!!
The wind was even worse today, with a few showers thrown in, so no walk for me today.
Enjoy your weekend as best as you can!!
Love & big hugs,
Carol S.xxxx

Kathleen said...

So cute.

Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute Christmas and Jules another lovely PB image..it’s been very windy here too but I see we are in fir some more Glorious weather

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Love this fun stamp ...so many I haven’t got ....
Glad you are both safe and keeping busy ...
red hot here today ... the beach is filling up as the restrictions lifted some one ... but police keep checking on large groups ...
Love Sylvie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Love your kitty card, Jo x