My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 12 May 2020

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Flying in quickly today as my day seems to have disappeared in the blink of an eye!

Just time to post my teeny tiny Tuesday card before the day has completely gone!!




This used:

Memory Box Dies:  Moonlight Butterfly and Kaleidoscope Butterfly
Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique Clear Stamp (sadly no longer trading .. boo hoo!)
Circle Dies
Scallop Circle Die
Ribbon
Button
My Trusty Sewing Machine 
More bit from my large snippet mountain

Being so small .. .. a whole 3.5 inches square .. .. these cards don't use up many snippets at all .. .. but they do get rid of some of the smaller ones!!

I often wish I could be strong and part with some of my snippets but where do you draw the line as to what is too small to keep?  Especially when a heart can be cut from the smallest of pieces LOL!!

Catch you again soon


16 comments:

JanR said...

This is so lovely! I adore the glittery butterfly and the colours too!

meg said...

Fabulous card the die cut butterfly is gorgeous

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules - the Kaleidoscope butterfly is one of my favourite dies.
Kath x

Aquarius said...

Another super card - so impressed with your machine stitching around the circles. I share your reluctance to throw away any snippets however small although I was strong minded the other day and turfed out some of the really scrappy bits even though they would have been fine for punching out small flowers, leaves or even hearts!! It was a tough decision and I still have boxes full of 'bits'.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Jules...the blue and browns work so well together and I love how you've cut part of the circle dies to fit on the card and gives you a bit more room for your embellishments...Jules you are so inspiring ...perhaps you should give us a tutorial on how you get the perfect stitching around the edges of your cards they are always perfect..

Have a good day

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful little card Jules.

Sue xx

KandA said...

Wow, this is a realy beauty Jules. As always a wonderful teeny tiny design and the butterfly is gorgeous. The days are disappearing here too! xx

cuilliesocks said...

A stunning little card Jules, the glittery butterfly is gorgeous, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, don't know how you get such neat stitching. x

scrappymo! said...

Your card is so pretty. The stitching is as always so fabulous. You are a very good straight and curved stitcher!

Brenda said...

Loving this teeny tiny Jules! I love the design and I love the papers, sewing, ribbon and image you used on this one. I just may have to CAS it! All the days go by in a blink of an eye for me. I'd like to slow life down, and this virus has...but somehow the days still go by fast. Sigh, older age I guess. Hugs, Brenda

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colours and I really love how you have done the butterfly, I hate just plain punched butterflies.

Kath x

Carole said...

Beautiful, stunning...love that butterfly and a great colour combo. xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

Sarah said...

A lovely dinky card, that plaid ribbon is a triumph!! xx

Unknown said...

WOW, This is stunning Jules.
I love your colour combination and the butterfly is simply stunning.
Sheila x