My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 18 May 2020

THE NEW MR & MRS

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has got off to a good start.

We have been promised some lovely weather for the next few days so I am looking forward to that.

Today I used an image that hasn't been tickled with my pens for quite a while .. .. in readiness for when those "happy couples" are once again allowed to get married.




This used:

Image:  LOTV Digital Image "Wedding Couple"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Bella Rose"
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Diamond Stickles
My Trusty Sewing Machine

One of my current "happy couples" should have been married  last weekend.  I was thinking about them lots.  I bet they spent the whole day saying "we should be doing such and such now".  Bless them.  But their special day will come around again .. .. next year .. .. when hopefully things will have settled down.

So that is me for today.  

Hopefully I will catch you again tomorrow.


16 comments:

Carole said...

Beautiful..all well coordinated as usual. Great colouring of that LOTV image. xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love all of the LOV wedding couples but this one is probably my favourite Jules. This card is gorgeous, the groom looks so serious.

Sue xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Hope you are well.... all good here in a Gib only two cases ...no deaths ...
Fabulous card ...love that cutie LOTV stamps ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning and alway admire how your stitches fit so perfectly. Love this image

meg said...

Beautiful card LOTV have so many beautiful wedding images and this couple are adorable love the papers you teamed with them

Aquarius said...

Gorgeous card - LOTV do have some beautiful images for many occasions. Enjoy the sunshine

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, sweet image. Stay safe and well. All good here keeping busy.

Sarah said...

A lovely card to have when Wedding Bells ring again. Sad times for those who were all prepeared but as you so rightly say their special day will come around again xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, this is such a pretty stamp. It must be so difficult for lots of people that had big plans that have had to be cancelled - I just hope they can re-arrange next year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A super wedding card Jules, I love this image, it's so sweet x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jules, lovely colours and design, Kate x

Carol S. said...

I love this LOTV stamp Jules. One I used to use a lot. A beautiful card as always. Pretty colours and paper. Love and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kathleen said...

I remember that image and have used it a few time and always handy for a quick wedding card. Pretty papers.

Kath x

Annie H said...

Georgeous card with that lovely stamp, perfect wedding card !
xx Annie

Enny said...

Such a beautifiul card, gorgeous stamp ! Yes, I feel sorry for all those happy couples, who can't celebrate their "big" day now... Let's hope that life will be "normal" and safe soon. Hugs, Enny

XxJULESxX said...

Oh I love this another of your gorgeous creations!