My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 17 May 2020

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.

Mine has been a busy crafty one but I had time to pull in a quick card using just a few of my never ending snippets.




This used:

Sizzix Die Set "Wildflower Stems 2"
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley
A mixture of Embossing Powders
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Snippets
Sparkly Dome Stickers

This card is a bit of a strange size .. .. a bit like a short fat scrapling card.  But as I have lots of white card to use up any size is good.

The flowers are green card that was heat embossed with a variety of embossing powders, some plain, some clear, some metallic and some sparkly.  I love just sprinkling them on and seeing what the results are.

A new challenge has just started over at Pixie's Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up our leftovers .. .. ..  so I am skipping over there with my creation as everything was part of my snippet collection other than the sentiment and the dome stickers.

Enjoy your new week when it starts.  I wonder what changes, if any, this one will hold.

Catch you soon
.

13 comments:

meg said...

The die cut flowers look wonderful the stems glossy and the heads really textured.The gingham background the perfect foil for them

Stamps and Paper said...

Good morning Jules.. Love the colours you’ve created with your multi embossing it is stunning...you’re certainly doing well using more of your snippets up I ought to do the same you really do put me to shame

Anne

Aquarius said...

This is such a lovely card and thanks for the tip about embossing powders - now why didn't I think of that??? That is a favourite die set of mine and you've made interesting use of them with your snippets make.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, love the design and sparkle
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, I love the die cut flowers - a great idea to mix up your embossing powders.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jules, I love it.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, the embossed flowers are so gorgeous ! You give me inspiration to try my embossing powders again, but I don't seem to have much time nowadays.. Busy in the garden, and the days are flying... Hugs, Enny

Carol S. said...

I will reply to your email in a few minutes.

I can't believe how many of your stunning cards I have missed!! All very beautiful, like this one.

Yes please could I have a slice of your cake, that is if you have any left!!Lol!!

Love and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Jules, love the floral dies and your design is wonderful, Kate x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great make, I love playing with my embossing powders, the best bit is the heating up though, its like magic! Hazelx

Carole said...

Love it, the design and those flowers and the lovely glossy leaves. xx

Sarah said...

Love this pretty card Jules and I love the idea of mixing embossing powders...what a good idea xx

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Jules. As always, it's perfection - I LOVE the mixed embossing powders - how clever.

Hugs

Di xx