My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 21 May 2020

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Hi Everyone

I hope your Thursday has been a good and productive one.

My day started by opening up the greenhouse and watering all the crops that are now getting nicely established.  I then suggested to Mr Heart that we have breakfast outside .. .. .. which we did, and I enjoyed it very much.  

It was the first time I have sat in the garden this year .. .. what a waste of all the lovely sunshine we have been having.

Weddings are starting to make an appearance in the House of Hearts again with signed off proofs being returned by brides who are now wanting me to go ahead and make their stationery.  So things are hotting up on more that just the weather front!

So with my head full of weddings this is what I have created to share today:




This used:

Image:  LOTV "Bunnies Swing"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Ink Free"
Backing Papers:  From the snippet mountain which I am determined to reduce drastically
ProMarkers
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

Many thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments and emailing regarding the sewing I do on my cards.  You are all very kind.  Unfortunately for those who would like me to do a YouTube video .. .. I am sorry but I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to do that.  

But I will try to do something on my blog sometime that shows the process in photographs along with instructions.  But it won't be something I can do in the very near future I'm afraid. 


11 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous colouring Jules, those bunnies look like they are printed! Lovely card and can't miss the heart(s) on this one! xx

meg said...

Wonderful image for an anniversary card it's adorable

Aquarius said...

Another very lovely card and a small part of the 'mountain'used up. I love watching YouTube videos but, like you, I wouldn't have a clue how to produce one!! Sounds like good news on the wedding front.

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules and such a sweet image.
Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous Anniversary card Jules, such a cute image.

Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet Anniversary card Jules. Cute image ....how nice to hear your wedding stationery is starting to return ..there must be so many disappointed brides who’ve had to cancel their special day..

Enjoy the weekend

Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jules, lovely image and design, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what acute card, Those wee bunnies are so sweet. So nice to hear that folk are now starting to plan weddings once again. It makes for a bit of "normal" coming back in to play!!! Have a lovely weekend, Hazel xx

Sarah said...

Love the pink and blue combo on this pretty Wedding card Jules xx

Kathleen said...

I think I missed this last night , such a sweet image and love the subtle colours and papers. Mine is in April so too late to send it to me, lol.
Have a nice weekend.

Kath x

Enny said...

What a wonderful card, such a sweet stamp ! Yes, Thursday was lovely, we also enjoyed sitting in the garden. Lots of success with your wedding jobs ! Hugs, Enny