My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 11 May 2020

JUST BECAUSE

Hi Everyone

I hope your Monday has gone well.  

Quite nippy and blustery here today with fear of a frost tonight .. .. hence Mr Heart faffing about nearly all evening with a paraffin heater that we have for the greenhouse.  He keeps peeping through the curtains and finding it has gone out!!  Hopefully now he has got it sorted.

A quick make this evening which I am dedicating to a lovely lady called Jeanette who lives in South Africa and emailed me earlier this month.  She loves dogs and flowers .. .. so I am hoping this will fit the bill and make her smile.




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1706H" I'm So Cute!!
Sentiment:  A magazine cover gift
Backing Papers:  Again a mish mash from my snippet collection
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

Hopefully I will have chance to catch you tomorrow with a teeny tiny creation.


15 comments:

meg said...

An adorable image papers and card

Lisa xx said...

Such a beautiful card, the colour of the ribbon is gorgeous

Stamps and Paper said...

It really is a sweet card Jules pretty background paper everything tones in beautifully...I think I have this little stamp tucked away somewhere

Have a good Tuesday

Anne x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

Aquarius said...

Super image, great colours. It was quite chilly here too

Kath said...

A fabulous card and such a cute image too.
Kath x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Jules, such a cute image and pretty papers.
We protect our plants in the greenhouse with several layers of fleece.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

Such a pretty card Jules and the colour of your ribbon is gorgeous x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a cute image and a gorgeous card Jules.

Sue xx

Brenda said...

We have been having cold weather and frost here too Jules. Our frost date if over, but I guess Mother Nature doesn't realize that. lol We even had some snow flurries flying off and on last Sunday. Hope Mr Heart got the heater to stay working! Your card is adorable!!! Who can resist dogs and flowers?!! I'm sure Jeanette will love it and how can it not make her smile?! Hugs, Brenda

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderfully sweet image and a gorgeous card Jules, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is adorable, what a cute wee doggy, love those papers too. Its been much colder again here too. Hope the heater kept your plants warm, HAzelxx

Lorraine said...

Aww so cute. Love the stamp and pretty papers.
I faffed about covering all the bedding plants in my greenhouse with bubblewrap! All ok this morning..roll on the sunshine!
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Great image and I must use mine, such a pretty card with those lovely papers. and the stunning bow.

Kath x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Jules and that bow is really opulent. You mentioning a paraffin heater brings back fond memories of my Pop and his green house, I absolutely loved the smell xx