My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 10 May 2020

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope your Bank Holiday weekend has been a good one.  

Today was a day to try and "cull my snippets".  They seem to be taking over my craft space at a rather fast rate of knots even though I try hard to use them before opening my design pads or printing off new papers.

To save time I decided not to re-invent the wheel but to simply use one of my new sketches .. .. and this is what I came up with:




This used:

Image:  Woodware Clear Magic Singles "JGS512" Bold Blooms - Erica 
Backing Papers:  A mish mash from my snippet mountain
ProMarkers
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and Sketch Forty Three


I am taking my creation over to Pixie's Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up our "leftovers" and everything apart from the base card has come from my snippet collection.

All of my sketches are on the sketch tab at the top of my blog.  If anyone would like to use one of them then please feel free to do so.  

Catch you again soon.


15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Such Beautiful card love the sketch.

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous card and it took me ages to find it! Hugs Mrs A.

Carole said...

Very pretty..I like the pink and black together. Now where was that heart? Ah well hidden Jules! xx

meg said...

The beautifully coloured flower looks so vibrant against the black patterned backing paper

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a pretty floral image.
Kath x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Great sketch as well.

Aquarius said...

A great selection of snippets used and loving the flower stamp.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A great sketch and a gorgeous card Jules, If only I was as good at using up my scraps.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card, love the sketch, and another great idea to use some old papers ! We also had a rainy day here, but good for the garden ! Now a bit cooler but sunny. Thanks for your comment on my blog, all the best, especially to your mother ! Love, Enny

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, a lovely image and great papers - a super sketch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Jules. Love the colour palette and lots of stitching too x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a pretty card Jules. pink and black always look stunning together and showcase your gorgeous flower beautifully


Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jules, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Great sketch, lovely image and a super mix of colours.

Kath x

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules! I love the colour combination as well.

Hugs

Di xx