My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 9 May 2020

MAY CHRISTMAS .. .. 1 OF 5

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has been lovely and sunny!

The hottest day of the year so far .. .. .. so I thought I would cool myself down with a Christmas card!




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3986J" Crystal Wreath
Sentiment:  Hero Arts "DC170" Merry Stamp and Cut
White Embossing Powder
Brilliance Ink Pad "Coffee Bean"
Ribbon
Gems
My Trusty Sewing Machine

This is for taking over to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where they would like to see a Christmas Wreath or Wreaths on your creation and also to Fezziwigs Festive Frolics where the theme is "anything goes as long as it is Festive".

I actually prepped to make three of these cards so another two to put together and my Christmas stock box will be a little fuller!  Yay!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

My snippets will be being put to good use tomorrow!  Hope I can find some! (only joking .. .. .. I feel I could craft with just snippets for a year and still have some left over!!!)


15 comments:

KandA said...

This is wonderful Jules, I love the kraft and white colour combo xx

Carole said...

Love kraft and white Jules...so i love your card. Everything tones together so well of course and an easy to spot heart too!..lol xx

meg said...

A beautiful stamp the white looks wonderful against the Kraft

Aquarius said...

Gorgeous card - loving the kraft and white together, always a great combination.

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules...very eye catching Christmas card the white against the Kraft card really ‘pops’ out...beautiful card


Anne x

Lorraine said...

This is so classy Jules, love the white and kraft together. A fab design as always.
The breadmaker is on!....not back in the cupboard just yet.
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a pretty card, Love the crisp white on the kraft. Not quite so warm here today with snow already blowing though!!! Just think its a wee flurry!! Mad as the other day we had a BBQ and were in our shorts. Scottish weather gotta love it!!! Thanks for playing with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful card, love the design and colour combination. Keep safe.

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - the kraft/white combination is very classy.
Kath x

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card, Jules! Always love white and kraft and this one's a beaut. Thanks for joining Robyn and I for this challenge, Jo x

sally said...

What a stunner! I love the colour combo of this one :-). Quite appropriate to see this today as we’ve had some snow showers this morning....

Sally x

Sarn said...

Simply beautiful Xmas card. Xxx

Sarah said...

Love this kraft and white combo Jules, really love it, and such a great design ideal for multiples. I started the day in shorts and am now wrapped up in many layers and we are expecting (feels like) -1 tonight...bonkers weather!! xx

Enny said...

It's a beautiful card, love the white wreath on that brown paper ! Hugs, Enny

Robyn Oliver said...

A really lovely card Jules...your colour choice of the kraft and white is really special and the gems finish off that lovely snowflake wreath beautifully, thanks for sharing with Christmas Kickstart, Robyn