My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 25 July 2009

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE - WEEK 11

Good morning everyone

Saturday morning is here again and this can only mean one thing .. .. .. .. another Allsorts Challenge.

This week there are two parts to the challenge which has been set by Kirsten.

The first part of the challenge is to work to a lovely sketch which has been provided by Dawny P and the second part is to make "chocolate and marshmallow" your inspiration.

Kirsten is offering a selection of her favourite spacers and charms as the prize this week.

Here is what I created

this is the sketch (which I flipped - something I often forget to try)

My creation used:

Backing papers: Funky Fairy download "A chocolate covered Christmas"
Image: Sugar Nellie "Daisy"
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Punches: X Cut "Medium and small flower" & Martha Stewart "Frond"
Pro Markers
Sticky Gems, Nail Heads and brad from my stash box

So why not have a play with the sketch and the colourway and enter it into the challenge for this week. I really enjoyed making my creation.

We had lots of entries into the challenge last week .. .. .. where the prize was a two week DT spot on the Allsorts challenge team. If you entered a card last week then don't forget to check back on the Allsorts blog later to see if you were a winner.

Have a happy weekend everyone.

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Lexxie said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love those papers. Love the colours and you've used one of my all time fave images,
Love Sarita xx

Enfys said...

Loving this Jules, it looks stunning with the black... have a lovely weekend
luv
En x

Gro said...

Beautiful card, and the image is one of my favorites...

Juls said...

Yumm! Love the papers they are gorgeous! Also love how you have done the flower. Stunning!

Tammi said...

A pretty card Jules, lovely paper and sweet image! ~Hugs

mckinkle said...

The colour combo is gorgeous! Loved the heart search too! Such a pretty card Jules!
Keryn x

Jacee said...

Lovely card Jules, ans this is a fab sketch, you've certainly done it justice

brenda said...

Fab card Jules, see you used promarkers - any greys ?

I really am liking these dowland DP's you use and think I need to give them some serious thought.

B x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I love the image, papers and colours. x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the colours the layout is fab and the papers are lovely. luv gina xx

Dena said...

Oh such a sweet image! You have done a fabulous job with those colors. I love the swirled papers. Have a good one!
Hugs, Dena

Wendy said...

This is just gorgeous, love the colours, can't wait to do mine
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Hiya I love this card especially the colours you have used. xx jo xx

LavenderCards said...

lovely card
k