My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 21 July 2009

WINTER WONDERLAND WEEK 8

Hi Everyone

Tonight I am going to share my creation for the Winter Wonderland challenge.

In all honesty this wasn't what I started to create. Originally I coloured an image that I had wanted to colour for quite a while and once finished I couldn't imagine it as anything but a "Congratulations on your New Job" card.

I then got on a "mini depression" because there are no "new jobs" at the moment - or next to none - and I knew I wouldn't want to post it.

Oh dear!! What would get me out of my "mini depression"? Easy .. .. .. a Christmas card!!

So Winter Wonderland to the rescue where the theme is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".

All the way through this creation I have been singing "Santa Baby" .. .. .. I have even got hubby whistling it!!!

So here is my creation:

This used:

Background paper: Pink Petticoat "Minis Dotty Snowflakes"
Image: Spiral Whisper (unfortunately the on-line shop is currently closed)
Sentiment: Penny Black 3502F "a wish"
Cuttlebug set "Ice Crystal" + "Snowflake # 2"
Promarkers
Glossy Accents
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon, brad & Josy Rose heart

So all happy again and another Christmas card done!

My new job card can wait until the up-turn in the job market!!! Phew .. .. .. hope it doesn't go brown at the edges whilst we are waiting.

Thank you for calling by and I'll catch you all again soon

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Tab said...

Wow fabulous card, just adore the colours and image! So cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Wendy said...

Wonderful card Jules and the sentiment is great
Wendy x

Enfys said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jules, another one under the belt.....
I know what you mean about the job market. So depressing isn't it?
hugs
En xx

Helen said...

Fab card Jules - love Santa's sparkly beard!
Helen x

Debs said...

Hi Jules
Stunning card - love the layout and design. Hope you are well.
TTFN
Debs xx

Teri said...

A lovely card Jules! Love the image ... with his little bit of holly :o) Love the layout of this one too!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Fabulous, fun, cheery card Jules. I love Santa's sparkly beard.
I'm glad I'm not in the job market at the moment - I hope it improves by the time I am.
Clare x

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Gorgeous card! Such a cute santa image and I love the sentiment.

You are not going to believe this but all day yesterday I was singing Santa Baby as I found a sentiment stamp in my stash which says "Santa Baby" LOL!

Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jules what a fantastic card, I love the details youve put into it. Its gorgeous. well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lesley said...

hi Jules...this is gorgeous...and yes i am now singing Santa Baby too....lol...fingers crossed u will get 2 use your other stamp soon!!! thanx so much 4 joining in with us at Winter Wonderland...hugs Lesley xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi there Jules another fab card for our challenge. This santa is superb. Thanks for joining us again, hugs Pascale

Natalie said...

Jules this is a gorgeous christmas card. x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Jules!! :o) Thanks for your great comments on my blog. Glad we've reconnected! Your stuff is - as our American pals would say - "awesome", and as we would say, "really jolly good".

Put you in my Google Reader, so will keep up to speed with you. (Have you switched blogs? Thought I had you already. Hmmm. Never mind.. gotchoo now!)

Hugs,
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

WOW so much work has gone into this and it shows! xx jo xx