My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 13 July 2009

HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!

Hi Everyone

Exciting news from me today!!! Check out the new "blinkie" at the top of my blog!!!!

As you know I have been doing "holiday cover" with the Allsorts Challenge blog for the last couple of weeks as a Guest member on the DT.. .. .. .. well yesterday I was asked if I would like to join them as a permanent DT member.

Woo hoo!!!!!

I said "yes". LOL!!

I was asked whilst I was halfway through posting my Penny Black Challenge card yesterday and was so tempted to add my exciting news to my post .. .. .. .. but instead I held myself back until everything was set up and finalised.

Oh .. .. I am so excited.

The only "down side" is that I will no longer be able to win any of the fantastic prizes that Allsorts always have on offer.

Thank you to my "team mates" over at Allsorts for giving me a vote of confidence and inviting me to join them. It will be great to be working with you all.

Catch everyone again later with a creation.

Love and excitement
Jules xx

17 comments:

helen said...

awesome news hon and so well deserved too , congratulations jules
hugs
helen x

Juls said...

congrats! You deserve it your cards are fab!

craftimamma said...

Well done Jules, you deserve it because your creations are always lovely.

Lesley Xx

scotspanda said...

we are delighted you have accepted Jules!!!

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats thats brilliant news xxx
your cards are fabulous
hugs Dawnxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations Jules. You definitely deserve this DT spot - your cards are fab.
Hugs, Clare x
ps hope your week continues to be a great one.

pinky said...

Well done Jules, aren't they lucky to have you, your cards are always excellent.
Pinky

Dena said...

Yah, congrats to you!!! Hugs, Dena

Wendy said...

Congratulations Jules
Wendy x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh woweeeee Jules congratulations and so well deserved you make some stunning cards ooooo I am so happy for you.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Natalie said...

Congratulations Jules, great news. x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news well deserved too , congratulations jules xx jo xx

Linda . J said...

Congratulations Jules its fantastic news and well deserved.
Big Hugs Linda

brenda said...

Morning Jules, well I have got here eventually to formally congratulate you, but we did talk yesterday and that was fab - I know I can talk for England, just like crafting.

Anyhow, I am so thrilled you have agreed to join us at Allsorts on a FT basis and it's going to be great working with you. You'r onw talented lady and I love your work, even if I do have to enlarge your picture sometimes to find the heart.

B x

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations Jules, well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Donna said...

Congratulations Jules, you will be a great asset to the team :) Donna x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

many congrats. janex