My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 6 July 2009

SKATER BOY!!!

Hi Everyone

Sharing a quick card this evening which features Skater Ian.

Loving The Greeting Farm at the mo. So many delicious images. They stamp brilliantly and I really enjoy colouring them.

So here is Skater Ian

This card used:

Image: The Greeting Farm "Skater Ian"
Sentiment: Penny Black "Critter Party"
Background papers: Memory Store
Promarkers
Fiskars: Small star punch
Woodware: Inverted Corner Rounder
Nail head stars: Josy Rose
Mmmmm - and a heart - I promise!!

Hey - I just love this little chappie!!!

Thanks for calling by.

Love Jules xx

18 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jules!

Wel it took me a few moments to find the heart it was very hard to find tonight lol!!

I love this card hun,your image look fab I received 2 in a rak the other day and I cant wait to colour them in!

Emma xxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jules and adore the image you have use and the colouring is superb.
Hugs Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Jules love those papers and that image they are great images from the Greeting Farm and doesn't he look a determined little chappie lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

craftimamma said...

I found it, Yay! The heart that is.

No wonder you like him Jules, he's a right cheeky little chap isn't he.

Like the colours you selected to co-ordinate with the background papers.

Lesley Xx

Wendy said...

Love the card. Found the heart too, very well hidden
Wendy x

PinksyDoodles said...

I had to enlarge the photo but I found the heart! I'm beginning to really fall for these images too - Skater Ian has attitude (but not too much). This is a great card and you've coloured the image perfectly.
Clare x

brenda said...

Gorgous card Jules, so nice to see guy cards, we are all good at the feminine ones, but struggle with the fellows, but this one if fab.

B x

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card...love the colours you've used.....always great to see an image that's brilliant for a boy...I tend to find male cards quite difficult.Thanks for visiting my blog.

scotspanda said...

lovely card Jules, the image is fab, I am struggling to find the heart though ;o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Anonymous said...

hi jules this card is really lovely,he looks like he means buisness xx jo xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ian is so darling, I love him!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, definitely and young lads card, and its quite stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Lisa said...

Great card! I love the little skater boy image ~ very cute.

Lisa x

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! The image coloring is so perfect!

Kort og Søm said...

So cool..!!
Fredrikke :o)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous eyecatching card. janex

Anonymous said...

omg you drew that it is amzing {STEVE} 8)

Jules said...

Hi Anonymous (? Steve).

Unfortunately no, I didn't draw Skater Boy Ian. But I wish I could draw wonderful images like this.

Skater Boy Ian is a rubber stamp I purchased from The Greetings Farm. They do lots of characters such as this.

Thanks for your comment.

Love Jules xx