My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 19 July 2009

PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE - WEEK 58

Hi Everyone

I hope your weather today has been better than where I live .. .. .. .. no lovely BBQ smells wafting around today as we have had mega rain!!! So different to this time last week when we had our own mini music festival at our "local".

At least when it is raining I can have a little craft session without feeling guilty about not pulling up weeds in my garden!!

So my craft session today included my Penny Black challenge card where the theme was "Soft and Sweet".

I think my creation counts firstly because this little mouse is so soft and sweet but secondly because the image is called "Cheesecake Wish". You can't get much sweeter than a cheesecake. . . . . yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmie. This was my very first Penny Black stamp and my all time favourite. He is just lovely!

Here is my creation

This used:

Image: Penny Black 1652J "Cheesecake Wish"
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Backing Paper: Funky Hand Download "Shabby Saturday"
Spellbinder Nestablities "Classic Scalloped Circles Large" and "Standard Circles Large"
Woodware Flower Punch
Fiskars Heart Punch
Promarkers
Crystal Stickles
Ribbon and Gems from the stash box


Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

Love Jules xx

24 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow I love it, lovely layout
Wendy x

Nicki said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the little mousie and the way you've added the tiny hearts. A really lovely card. Nicki, xx

Caroline said...

gorgeous card I too love the little floating hearts, very cute
Caroline xx

Jacee said...

Oh my, is'nt that the sweetest little mouse, fabulous card Jules

gina g said...

This is such a sweet card i love the image, i have been checking through your cards looking for hearts lol. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. luv gina xx

Natalie said...

Stunning card Jules, I love the image and paper. x

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, Jules! Cheesecake colours too! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog - I think us facial feature lovers ought to stick together!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jules this is to cute for words....but I can't tell you what I think so I must use words and wow this is a beauty love the image and the effect of the hearts being blown the paper and colours are fabulous...well done.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Alysabeth said...

What a darling image:o) Adorable card TFS

PinksyDoodles said...

Beautiful card Jules, very soft colours and oh so sweet!
Clare x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Jules...thought I recognised that funky paper and love your super sweet image...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week..Hugs Kath xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Yes well we also had loads of rain yesterday but Im keeping my fingers crossed it keeps dry today so I can get my washing dry.
I love your card Jules its gorgeous, I love that image hes a real cutie. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lynne in NI said...

I love it! Your colouring is fantastic and your BP is a perfect match for your cute stamp!

Enfys said...

So sweet Jules, I love the teensy hearts
hugs
En xx

Anonymous said...

cute card,love the background paper! xx jo xx

Tammi said...

Awww, so sweet...love where you placed the hearts! xx

Donna said...

This is so pretty Jules, I love the design papers and the image is so cute. Perfectly pretty ribbon too :) Donna x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Just gorgeous hun!

Emma xxx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love that stamp and the great colour scheme you've chosen.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Sweet card Jules. I love PB's little critters! The layout and all your extras are perfect as always. :o) Tracy

Allison said...

knew I recognised those papers, beautiful card and I know what you mean about the weeds- I am actually very happy today its raining
AllisonX

Allison said...

knew I recognised those papers, beautiful card and I know what you mean about the weeds- I am actually very happy today its raining
AllisonX

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so sweet, I adore the colours. Kim

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

LOVE this card........omg.....sooooooo cute. I have got to get that stamp. You did an amazing job.