My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 7 July 2009

MESSY RABBIT HITS THE HIGH SEAS

Hi Everyone

Another quick post tonight with another one of my favourites - Messy Rabbit!!

Tonight he is sailing the high seas - I just love Messy Rabbit. He is another image that is lovely to colour.

But can you believe that my favourite bit was the "message in a bottle" - I thought this was so cute (and no - the heart isn't curled up in the message!!!).

To make this creation I used:

Image: Joanna Sheen MR146 "Rowing Rabbit"
Sentiment: Penny Black "Critter Party"
Backing Paper: Papercraft World
Promarkers
Inkssentials "Glossy Accents"
Diamond Stickles
Brads from the stash box
KPS16 Funky Heart Punch


and that is it.

Sorry but I cannot remember which Papercraft World disc I got this paper from but if anyone particularly wants to know then shout up and I will do a search through my discs. It is a lovely design and one I use quite a bit for "water cards".

As you can probably tell I print off a lot of my backing papers from discs / downloads but unfortunately I end up with lots of scrap bits which I can never part with (after all you only need a small bit of scrap to punch a heart out of LOL!!!) and I cannot always remember where I printed them from. (But I always know who supplies them!!).

That is me for tonight. Thanks for dropping by.

Love Jules xx

17 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

I've just written a comment and then lost it so I don't know if you've got it or not - you will think me nuts if you get two!
This card is great - I love Messy Rabbit too although I haven't seen this one before. You've coloured him beautifully. It took me a while to find your heart! Love the papers for the water.
Clare x

pinky said...

Excellent card, love that image, never got any messy rabbit stamps YET! Papers are perfect with it.
Pinky

brenda said...

Found it, bottom right hand corner - cleverly disguised. He is a cute image, very sweet.

B x

mckinkle said...

What a lovely card Jules, Im beginning to soften to your Messy Rabbit, hes really quite cute! Or rather you make him look so cute!
Keryn x

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Jules really great card such a cute image... i only just found your little heart...happy to have you on board the dt you make stunning cards hugs kirsten...x

coldwaters2 said...

Fab card Jules I keep forgetting I have this range that's the problem with having to many stamps lol......mind you can we crafters ever have to many lol. Love your colouring great card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Great card Jules, love the image and papers you've chosen, they look lovely. I cheated, couldn't find the heart until I read a post above!
Barbara

Janis Lewis said...

Love, love, love this card! How wonderful! I can almost smell the salty sea air and feel the misty breeze on my cheeks! Can't wait to see what you create next. And thanks for such the sweet comment on my blog! Hugs, Janis

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jules, wow what a stunning card, i love the Messy Rabbit images and must get round to inking some more up! i love the backing paper its perfect for waves!! hope you are having a good day, hugs Lind ax

Anonymous said...

super cute xx jo xx

Nannieflash said...

Well Jules you are not the only one who carnt part with bits and pieces of paper and card, Ive got a huge box of them. Anyway I love your Messy Rabbit card, he looks as though hes going to be extremely tired with all that rowing though. With love and hugs Shirlexyxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous card Jules. Kim

Nicki said...

Aww, poor Messy, he looks quite worried! Great card, lovely colouring and perfect paper for the image. Nicki, xx.

Donna said...

Love this card Jules and a super cute rabbit too...reminds me of "row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream" lol! :) Donna x

Mel said...

HOw cute. Youe have done a beautiful job. Mel

Spyder said...

Such a cutie!! Lovely cute card!!

((Lyn))

Enfys said...

This is lovely Jules, great colouring.
hugs
En x