My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 24 July 2009

I HEART YOU

Hi Everyone

Here is one of the cards I have created today.

This is for a special little chap who is on holiday at the moment and had a birthday whilst he was away. He comes home tomorrow so I will be able to catch up with him then with his card (and a toy that I hope he hasn't already got).

This used:

Image and sentiment: Popcorn the Bear "I love you"
Backing paper: Funky Hand CD "V. Funky"
Pencil sharpener buttons from my button box (with the shanks cut off)
Woodware corner punch
Promarkers
Ribbon from the stash box


Be back later.

Love Jules xx

9 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so cute Jules, I love the pencils and pencil sharpeners. I adore Popcorn he is just so sweet. You can't miss the heart on this one!
Have a great weekend.
Clare x

mckinkle said...

Oh this is really lovely Jules! I love the colours youve used, at 1st I thought it was for your long lost hubby!
Keryn x

Pop's Cards said...

AWWWW this is so gorgeous what a cutie hugs Pops x

craftimamma said...

What a cute little bear Jules. Isn't buying toys for the little ones a bit of a nightmare? Firstly there's so many to choose from and then you end up doubling up with someone else's choice.

He definitely won't have another card like this one though or one as nice I bet.

Lesley Xx

pinky said...

Cool card, love the buttons!! Thats a great image too.
Pinky

Wendy said...

This is just so cute
Wendy x

Juls said...

too cute!! I love the pencil sharpners!

Jacee said...

What a fab card, love those buttons, how cool!

Natalie said...

Jules this is adorable. x