My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 16 July 2009

HERE AT LAST!

Hi Everyone

I'm here at last. What a little "social bod" I have been this evening.

Lots of phone calls, text messages, emails alongside trying to make a little creation to share.

But I am ready now.. .. .. albeit a little late (again!!!).

Do you ever start a card just knowing that you are going to love it before you are even half way through? This was one of those cards for me. No matter what I did it felt right.

Here is my creation:

This creation used:

Images all came from Lavinia Stamps
Background stamp "Fairy Words"
Main Image "Fairy House"
Small Image "Slender Mushrooms"
Background Paper "Memory Store"
Cuttlebug embossing folders "Swiss Dots and Distressed Stripes"
Spellbinders Nestabilities "Large Deckled Rectangles"
Archival Brilliance Inkstamps "Pearlescent Jade and Beige"
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Liquid Pearls "Mint Green"

Crystal Stickles
Woodware small circle punch
Promarkers

No clues as to what I used for the heart!!!!

Phew!! Quite a list really.

Well my four day weekend starts here. Yay!!

Big plans .. .. .. I just hope I can make a big dent in them.

Catch you all again soon.

Love Jules xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! You were right about it turning out just right.

Tammi said...

I can see why you love it so much, it's beautiful! Love the glossy look and coloring and love the little mushrooms at the bottom, nice touch! x

Francien said...

Found your heart Jules!!...pffft..quit a task now..you did a good job making it...but this card is so lovely.... LOVE IT!!!...the stamps!!Most of the time I only use tekststamps but this would be absolutly my kind of stamps!! You made a very beautiful card with those...the colors the CB folder...the inking.."Lavinia"should be proud seeing what you did with the stamps....could be right out of a magazine...awesome!!
greetings and a fine weekend...
Francien.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Jules what a fabulous card, im loving that image! hugs Linda x

Wendy said...

Love this one but I'm feeling a bit defeated because I can't find the heart, please put me out of my misery.
Wendy x

brenda said...

Morning Jules, what unusual stamps and as you say tured out just right and tghe colours work really well.

Never hear of Lavinina stamps so might need to check this one out.

Enjoy you day, get stuck into your list.

B x

Jules said...

No I haven't resorted to sending myself comments!!! This is a comment I received by email because Lesley at http://craftymammalovenhugs.blogspot.com/ was having a problem with Mr Blogger .. .. .. if you get chance to visit Lesley you are in for a treat. She is a true artist!!

Hi Jules,

I've just seen your absolutely gorgeous card and Blogger is not playing ball and won't load the comment page again. It's been doing this a lot recently.

I really love this card and didn't want to miss leaving a comment so thought I'd email you instead. All your cards are pretty wonderful but I think this one is my absolute favourite to date. I just love everything about it and can see why it felt 'just right' while you were making it.

Have a really good long weekend.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

PinksyDoodles said...

I love this Jules. It's perfect. I've never seen this stamp before and I love it. You have coloured it beautifully.
Clare x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules what a gorgeous card, I love that stamp, its so fairy like, in fact I love all the companies stamps they are all like that. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

simply divine, darling. janex

Lexxie said...

ooh I love this Jules. I have this very stamp and have never used it, but now I've seen your card I have to give it a go. Thank you so much for your inspiration!
Love Sarita xx

mckinkle said...

I love this card Jules, its so beautiful, youve created a little beauty! No, sadly, I dont know what you mean as I dont get such stunning results as you!! lol
Keryn
x