My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 28 July 2009

HERE AT LAST

Hi Everyone

What a hectic evening - never thought I would get here.

Just a quick card to share this evening that hasn't been made for anything in particular. Just for fun! I made the card early evening but just haven't had chance to post it.

This card used:

Images: Lace background - Inkadinkado "90355-Y" and Flower - Magenta "H0306"
Punches: Martha Stewart "Lace Doily" and Woodware "small label"
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon, thread, sticky gems

I love the lace stamp. I think it looks so "real". Sometimes I emboss it but this time it has just been stamped onto white card using black Stazon.

I think I am liking seeing white on my cards this week!

Must fly - I know I have lots of people to thank for leaving awards on their blogs for me but unfortunately I haven't had time to pick them up and mention them here tonight. But thank you very much and I promise to pick them up asap as it is so very kind of people to think of me.

In the meantime I must go and eat!!!

Thanks for calling by. By the way .. .. my followers returned yesterday .. .. Yay!!!

Love Jules xx

12 comments:

craftimamma said...

Glad you can see us all again Jules. This card is lovely and I can see why you like the lace stamp so much. It does look very convincing.

Lesley Xx

Tammi said...

An elegant and beautiful card Jules! Love it in white and purple. xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules, I'm glad your followers came home - naughty followers!
I love this card - I thought the lace was real until I looked. It's so impressive. Love this colour combo too.
Enjoy your day.
Clare xx

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the colours you have used, and that lace background is amazing! Hugs Juls

Wendy said...

This is beautiful I love the lace background
Wendy x

debra said...

Hi Jules
Enjoyed reading your profile this morning and it has got me checking out you blog and cards looking for your hearts (lol. Think that is really sweet putting your into everything you make. You have some great looking cards to.
hugs Debra

Gillian said...

Hi Jules

Thank you for your lovely comments. I have been buzy with stamp addicts and orders for quite some time now but hopefully things are beginning to settle. Just had a look through your latest cards and they are all wonderful as usual. I had to look very closely as the background on this one as it does look like lace. Very elegant.

Happy crafting.

Love Gill x

Jacee said...

How gorgeous is that!! Love it Jules.

mckinkle said...

Hi Jules, Oh such a beautiful card, so elegant and regal! I love love love the lace! I couldn't figure out if the ink was the black or the white, so I'm glad you told us!
Keryn x

brenda said...

It's lovely Jules, it does indeed look like lace and thought it was till I read more, then thought white emboss powder, but wrong again. Anyway very pretty card for "nothing in particular".

B xx

Natalie said...

Jules this is lovely. x

Sally H said...

Beautiful! I love it!