My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 26 July 2009

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS - WEEK 8

Morning Everyone

Yippee .. .. Sunday and Hubby comes home today!!!! I must admit that the time he has been away has gone very quickly and I haven't done half of what I wanted to. But then I do expect to do at least four times as much as any sensible person would.

But one thing I did manage to do was the Passion for ProMarkers Challenge. This week the colours you need to use are "Lime" and "Rose Pink" and this is what I came up with:

This used:

Image: Woodware FRN009 "Milo Patchwork Monkey"
Background Paper: Pink Petticoat "His N Hers" Collection
ProMarker Pens
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Ribbon: American Crafts Elements
Fiskars little heart punch
Brads from the stash box


I love this little monkey and have used him quite a bit (but I must admit - not normally in these colours!!!).

I hope that everyone has a lovely Sunday.

Thank you for calling by.

Love Jules xx

12 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Jules. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Natalie said...

Cool card Jules. Thanks for joinig us at PFP this week, good luck. x

craftimamma said...

This is brill Jules! He looks a real cool dude in those colours and is enough to brighten anyone's day.

Lesley Xx

brenda said...

Morning Jules

Lovely colour combo isn't it, works really well. Like that ribbon as well.

Go get yourself tarted up now so you are ready when he gets home, sure it's seemed like forever. Like me your expectations of what you want to do and what is realistic are completely different things.

Have a good day.

Wendy said...

Fab card
Wendy x

Wiccababe said...

hi Jules,
lovely card - such a cute monkey
thankyou for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jules, what a cute card. I love the monkey in these colours! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gina said...

great card Jules I love the image hanging by the ribbon :)
Thanks for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card Jules with such a funny monkey image! love how we hangs on the ribbon :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

lil-paper-pixie said...

I just love this card its so fun, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

lol he is gorgeous

hugs shell xx

Juls said...

this is adorable! Love the bright green!