My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 18 July 2009

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE 10

Good Morning Everyone

This week the Allsorts Challenge was set by Emma and you are only allowed to use one of everything .. .. .. .. as in 1 brad, 1 flower, 1 ribbon, 1 button, I designer paper (but this doesn't have to be in one piece), 1 coloured piece of card etc.

There is a fantastic prize on offer this week which will be chosen by random org

"A TWO WEEK GUEST DESIGNER DT SPOT"

Below is my inspiration card:


I lurv my hearts!!! Can you tell?????

Here is what I used:

Designer Paper: Pink Petticoat "Just and Old Fashioned Girl"
Image: Penny Black 3338J "Long Kiss"
Cuttlebug "Textile Hearts" Die and Embossing Folders
Martha Stewart "Lace Doily" Punch
1 flower, 1 Brad, 1 eyelet, one peel off strip, 1 gem, 1 ribbon
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Promarkers
Craftime Ultra Fine Glitter

It isn't quite as easy as you first think. You just automatically go to use multiples of everything!!

So off you go everyone. Go and be creative and see if you are the lucky person that joins us for two weeks as the Guest DT member.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Love Jules xx

12 comments:

Wendy said...

This is really sweet Jules and no problems finding the heart this time. Thank you for putting me out of my misery with your last card lol
Wendy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOw this is stunning, I love the Pink Petticoat Papers you have used, It looks brill with the dark background, Hazelxox

craftimamma said...

Brilliant Jules and I can imagine it wasn't easy but your result is lovely.

Lesley Xx

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hello Jules
I am so glad I popped over to see you, I love your cards and especially the red hearts like you! I like the vintage colours you've been using

Have a lovely weekend
Carolyn

Dena said...

Wowzers! I'm totally loving these dramatic colors together. The embossing just finishes it off perfect. I love it! Hugs, Dena
Congrates on your DT position.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jules and love the colours such a gorgeous design and detail!

Hugs Linda

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Jules, wow what a gorgeous card hunny, i love this image and those pink petticoat papers are just perfect for this card! hope your having a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Gorgeous card! I love the papers which are perfect for this sweet image.

Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules, what a beautiful card, I love what youve done with the papers, and the details are stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, great image. x

Tammi said...

Wow, so cute!! A gorgeous card, love that paper, so perfect for this and YOU! :) Pretty how you added the flower to the embossed heart! ~Hugs

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jules and such a stunning colour combo :) Donna x