My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 31 July 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT AGAIN .. .. YAY!!!

Hi Everyone

Friday night again and this week hubby is around. Yay!!

I have had a really productive day on the card front and here is my last creation of the day.

I hope you like it.

This card used:

Image: Fairy Doodles "346"
Background Papers: Pink Petticoat "Stripes"
ProMarkers
Craftime Ultra Fine Glitter
Brad and Ribbon from my stash box


The image is part of a pack which contained lots of images and sentiments. Great value for money and a set I know I am going to use over and over. The flower and butterfly border was also part of the same set.

That is me for today. I will be back tomorrow morning with my Allsorts Challenge card.

Have a good evening.

Love Jules xx

11 comments:

Juls said...

this is so cute! such a sweet image, and I love the colours you have used! gorgeous!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jules

I have the set with the toadstools how sweet are they love your card hunni your colouring is so fab!

Emma xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so cute Jules, the image is gorgeous and I love all the stripes. Easy to spot the heart today.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs, Clare x

Tab said...

Wow gorge card hun, loving the image, so sweet! Fab colours and layout too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ohhhh, bless!! That is darling!! Must get me that image. Love what you did with it, too.

Hugs,
Chris xx

craftimamma said...

What a sweet little image Jules. It's just lovely and I especially like the gingham ribbon which is a favourite of mine.

Have a good weekend. I'm looking forward to mine as we're off to my niece's wedding tomorrow.

Lesley Xx

Jacee said...

Super sweet card Jules, have a good weekend!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so cute, love the pink and black together, great layout. janex

Natalie said...

This is really sweet Jules. x

mckinkle said...

Hi Jules,

What a pretty card, the image is so sweet and the colours youve chosen are quite delish! The little border really finishes it all off and brings everything together. Gorgeous!
Keryn x

Lisa said...

Such a sweet card! The image is so cute and I love the gingham ribbon.

Lisa x