My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 24 July 2009

CRAFT FEST HAS BEGUN AND SOME "THANK YOU" MESSAGES

Hi Everyone

Well my "Craft Fest" has begun. It should have started last night but by the time I had finished work, gone shopping, visited my Mum, spoke with my son on the telephone, and had a long, long hot bubbly bath with a G & T and a craft magazine I was just far too chilled.

I ate and then managed my usual trick of falling asleep on the settee and woke up at midnight to go to bed.

So hopefully the fun has now started and I will have a few things to share with you over the next couple of days.

Before I share though I need to thank a couple of people.

My first thank you goes to one of my blog pals .. .. who will simply be known as "Mrs X" as she doesn't want me to draw attention to her - but she does deserve a big bloggy "thank you". So Mrs X - thank you very, very much. You are very generous and very kind.

Mrs X is up to her neck with work at the moment but even though she has been this busy she has spared some of her very precious time to think of me and arrange for a special little parcel to wend its way to me via my lovely post lady this morning.

Thank you Mrs X. This is very much appreciated and so very kind (and naughty) of you. I will hopefully be sharing the contents of this little parcel later .. .. can't wait to play.

The second thank you is for my blog pal Natalie for giving me a lovely blog award. I love Natalie's blog and feel quite honoured that she felt I was worthy of this award. If you get chance to pop over to her blog then you must. You will be in for a real treat.

I really must make some time to sort out a little "trophy cabinet" on my blog!!!!

OK then. Off to photograph a creations that I am allowed to share. Not everything I will be making can be shown .. .. .. but those I can show I will .. .. .. if I think you will like them.

My "followers" are still invisible to me and yet when I went on at work in my lunch hour yesterday I could see them there!! How strange.

Catch everyone later.

Love Jules xx

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Jules I can see your followers
Wendy x

Natalie said...

You are very welcome Jules. x