My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 30 July 2009

A QUICK CARD AND AN AWARD

Good morning everyone

Just a very quick and simple card to share this morning. But one I really like.

This has used:

Image: Magenta "Deco Vase"
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
KPS16 Funky Heart Punch
ProMarkers
Ribbon and Brads from the stash tin

A really simple and very quick card as I said but I just love using this image. It always looks nice no matter what I do with it.

Now to my award.

I have received an award from from both Juls at The Glitter Chick and Jacee at Paper Thoughts.
I received the same award from both blog buddys. Thank you very much for thinking of me ladies.

Please take time to visit both of their blogs. They have some beautiful creations to share with you.

Well the sun is shining here today - let's hope it lasts.

Catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

10 comments:

Gro said...

Morning Jules.

Beautiful card. Realy love the image and colours.

Have a nice day.

Wendy said...

This is lovely Jules, love the flower image, perfect for a get well card
Wendy x

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules,
Your card is beautiful. The image is gorgeous, I love the colours you have chosen - they are so pretty.
Congratulations on your award.
Clare x

Natalie said...

This is lovely Jules. x

Jacee said...

I love the simplicity of this card Jules, I think it is really superb, sometimes we can get bogged down with adding this and that but this is just perfect!

Juls said...

Hi Jules

glad you like the award! Love this card I love the simplicity of it and the way you have coloured it. sure it will cheer up anyone who is feeling under the weather!

Dena said...

Jules, wow what a pretty card. Great, happy colors!! I love it! Hugs, Dena

Beryl K said...

A lovely card Jules, thank you so much for your comments. You have some lovely cards as well.
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Jules lovely fresh looking card xx jo xx

Donna said...

I likey this card too Jules, love the clean lines and such jolly colours too, really pretty image :) Donna x