My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 24 July 2009

MY PRESSIE FROM "MRS X"

Hi Everyone

I have had a mega productive day - but it has been very quiet without hubby. Missing him lots .. .. .. although he has sent lots of text messages and we have spoken a few times!!! LOL!!

Time to share the contents of my mystery parcel which arrived this morning from Mrs X (as explained in my earlier posting of today). My photograph isn't brilliant because the weather here is just horrendous today. Mega rain and dull black clouds!!! But I wanted Mrs X to see that I had played with my lovely pressie.

Look what I got and what I made:

This used:

Image: Messy Rabbit "Baby Bunny MR151"
Sentiment: Elzybells
Spellbinders Nestabilities "Large Deckled Rectangles"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"
Promarkers
Fiskars heart punch
Ribbon from the stash box
Backing paper: Sorry not sure - might be Papermania - it was one of those huge packs that I have had for years and feel I will never get to the end off LOL!!


I loved colouring this image. So sweet. Thank you very much Mrs X - you know I am a soft touch for Messy Rabbit - but you are very naughty!!!!

Catch you all again tomorrow for a new Allsorts Challenge and to see who is going to be joining the team for a two week DT spot. Can't wait!!!

Love Jules xx

9 comments:

mckinkle said...

Ooh Jules your card is so gorgeous! He's beautiful, I love everything about it. Somehow wasn't able to see your post until now, bloggy probs no doubt! It was worth the wait tho!
Keryn x

craftimamma said...

Lucky you Jules and what you've made with your goodies is lovely. That's one cute image!

Make the most of your guilt free crafting. He'll be back before you know it.

Lesley Xx

Natalie said...

Fabulous card Jules. I love the image and layout. x

Sally H said...

Lovely Card, Jules! Happy crafting!

brenda said...

Morning Jules

Whose a lucky girl then, do enjoy your new goodies. So nice to have Christimas in July and get unexpected pressies.

And hope you are coping home alone, but tomorrow in Sunday and he will be home.

B x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very cute, love the image and the blue dotty paper. janex

PinksyDoodles said...

Jules your card is so cute - this stamp is adorable - how kind is Mrs X!
Have a great weekend.
Clare x

Tammi said...

So sweet, love all the different polka dots used on it and the cute little hearts! x

LavenderCards said...

really cute
K