My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 8 July 2009

WINTER WONDERLAND - WEEK 6

Hi Everyone

Well I have been very naughty and neglected my efforts at early Christmas card making - I'll be sorry come December!!!

So to make amends here I am with my card for the Winter Wonderland Challenge. This week the theme is "Christmas Past".

Here is my creation

Here is what I used to make it:

Image: Stampendous! P106 "Mother Child"
The beautiful star is an unmarked stamp
Backing Paper: Funky Hand Download "Funky Christmas Time"
Embossing Powder: Heat It Up "Silver Pearl"
Fiskars Corner Rounding Punch
Brads and ribbon from the stash box


I can't believe that the lovely star stamp is unmarked. I think it is beautiful when embossed and all the little swirls appear!

I hope everyone has had a lovely day - catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Teri said...

A gorgeous card Jules! Love everything about it ...... and you tie a fab bow!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

brenda said...

Beautiful Jules, that image is so angelic.

The butterfly punch is XCut, got it from a local stationers cum craft shop, if you have probs getting it let me know as sure I can get them to order another one in.

B x

Donna said...

This card is a real beauty Jules, I love the papers and the image is stunning, love the ribbon too, very lush :) Donna x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Wow Jules so stunning I adore the image and you have presented it beautifully,
Thank you for joining in the winter wonderland challenge, hugs Pascale

Monica Gale said...

Love your card Jules, that organza bow is lush, oh and it wont be long before I will start my Chrissy cards, can t wait LOL < M xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card Jules, and I found the heart!
Barbara

Wendy said...

Stunning card
Wendy x

helen said...

jules i'm blown away by this hon its stunning !!! i love the red and the image is beautiful and thats a fantastic bow too
hugs
helen x

mckinkle said...

A very elegant card Jules, lovely rich red & ivory with just a hint of gold! I really should start too but I know I wont :/
Keryn x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I see the heart!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

a beautiful and heart warming card jules, i love it. janex

scotspanda said...

lovely card Jules, I love that paper it looks fab with the image

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules what a beautiful card, the backing papers really make it quite stunning. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and elegant